first off, there should be a singing thing but there isn't so here will do sry if it's in the wrong place but here goes anyway,

yh I'm kinda ****ing up my voice cause I don't know how to scream proply
but I love screaming cause it just calms me down when I'm pissed plus it ****s off all the fake metalheads :P

anyway yh could anyone givee advice or recommend a free website on how to scream proply and not **** up your voice, don't wanna end up like old Matthew Tuck and have my voice **** up on the day I'm opening for tallica or w/e lmfao

Not death grunts by the way, I don't want to learn that, I want to scream Like Tuck does but without it ****ing up my voice

thanks and once again sry if this is the wrong place to post this which it probably is.
Don't do it from your throat, do it more from your stomach, I guess. I'm not very good at it, but that doesn't fuck up my voice.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
like this:

roooooooooooooasfdhjsdalkafhdskfjhdskjfhasdksROAAAAAAAAAARNIGGANIGGANIGGAAAAAWOOOOOOOAARFSMAFDSJFDSJFDSDFDJSDpenisSFJASDHJSDFLDSHFSDroar.
Quote by Mr. Orange
like this:

roooooooooooooasfdhjsdalkafhdskfjhdskjfhasdksROAAAAAAAAAARNIGGANIGGANIGGAAAAAWOOOOOOOAARFSMAFDSJFDSJFDSDFDJSDpenisSFJASDHJSDFLDSHFSDroar.

i actually tried to scream that for a laugh :P
A) Yes it is in the wrong forum

B) Buy The Zen Of Screaming and use those exercises if you don't want to hurt yourself. Then keep practicing. I've been doing it 5-6 years now and have a wide range and ability.
Quote by Norse_Iron_King
like High black metal style, or screamo style or wat? could you specify?

screamo
like the way matthew tuck screams from bfmv
like that
Quote by christ_on_acid?
screamo
like that

thats not a screamo scream lol.
screamo screams sound like stuff from Underoath, and Chiodos... bands like that.
Quote by Smitty101
thats not a screamo scream lol.
screamo screams sound like stuff from Underoath, and Chiodos... bands like that.

fine to put it simple i want to do what it is matthew tuck does, shouts or screams or w/e the **** is called these days, to me its a ****ign scream but w/e
does anyone not understand me now
Quote by christ_on_acid?
screamo
like that

That's probably the easiest kind of screaming. Don't really have to shape your mouth or cup the mic or anything. Just use basic stuff.
Quote by deaththrashcore
That's probably the easiest kind of screaming. Don't really have to shape your mouth or cup the mic or anything. Just use basic stuff.

but how do i stop it straining my voice?
Quote by christ_on_acid?
but how do i stop it straining my voice?

1. join boy scouts

2. go to Camp Roosevelt in Bangor, Maine

3. eat lunch.

it's that easy. by wednesday, you're hoarser than an actual horse, and on saturday, you have a perfect screaming voice.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone