Ive been playing guitar for about two years now and want to start busking casually. I play a bit of classical stuff as well as more popular stuff like Bryan Adams and the Beatles, etc...I can fingerpick or play with a pick. Any suggestions would be helpful. I dont really sing so fairly simple acoustic pieces that are quick to learn would be great. Thanks
Blow up the Embassy by Fearless Iranians From Hell always gets me a lot of "donations"
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE - beatles, almost anything by them, oasis, and songs everyone knows. or just improvise and start yelling "gimme some ****ing money"
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Quote by Phillitalian
or just improvise and start yelling "gimme some ****ing money"

actually theres a song by Spinal Tap that goes something like that.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
actually theres a song by Spinal Tap that goes something like that.

i know, thats why i said improvise and didnt say a song title for fear of getting it wrong, even though maybe only 5 people would notice.....
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Uh, it would be a lot better if you could sing. Maybe you could do an acoustic version of "Beautiful Day" by U2.

But only if you had a singer.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Play flamenco. Nothing better than hearing flamenco guitar when you're out and about. YUM
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
Well, if you're not wanting to sing, it would have to be some pretty good instrumental music. Like flamenco or Dual Acoustics if you can get a friend.

However, if you do decide to sing...

Wonderwall - Oasis
Why Does It Always Rain On Me? - Travis
I Want To Hold Your Hand - The Beatles
Yellow - Coldplay
Twilight - Elliott Smith
Imagine - John Lennon

The possibilities are endless...