Pretty straight forward
If I have a shop install and bias tubes, what should I be paying (not including the price of the tubes)
and is it fair to ask them to kick me a discount if I buy the tubes there also?
"what are good intermediate classic rock covers?"
Quote by EZLN libertad
alice in chains, stone temple pilots, led zeppelin, play rock and roll by zeppelin, thatll work well, maybe hendrix
and maybe war by meshuggah

/runs
I paid $200 for 2 power tubes, 3 pre-amp tubes, re-biasing and some touch of soldering and some new jacks.
Emo is to music as etch-a-sketch is to art.

Quote by TMVolta19
Music can't really be judged, since it's all on the same level. Unless it's screamo. then it sucks.
Not including the tubes, it should be around $40-$60. Ask for the discount if you buy the tubes from them. What kind of amp?
Randall RH50T
Tube preamp and poweramp
but soon, I just need to replace the 2 el34's
"what are good intermediate classic rock covers?"
Quote by EZLN libertad
alice in chains, stone temple pilots, led zeppelin, play rock and roll by zeppelin, thatll work well, maybe hendrix
and maybe war by meshuggah

/runs
you shouldnt be paying at all, its an easy operation in most cases, just holding a couple probes and turning a dial, look it up on google and educate yourself, that way you wont be getting screwed over.
well no
unless you cant find a place,
just do it yourself, read up on it and do it, people think its some crazy operation that involves special tools and whatnot, and that couldn't be further from the truth.

alot of the small shops do it for free when you buy tubes from them though, so if you arent comfortable doing it you can find places to do it for free... but its good to know, because sometimes you cant find a place, and then you're screwed..

edit, ok, someone deleted their post, so it only appears to be a double..