Page 1 of 2
So, i went to the midnight premiere, and thought the movie was absolutely amazing, especially since ive always been a transformers geek. rumor has it that three more are coming out, anyone know when 2 is coming?
member 21 of the ug pink floyd fan club
I PWNED VINCENT745 TWICE!!!
SPIDER WATCH
JS30RR
Agile AL3100 Silverburst (w/Entwhistle Dark Stars)
One of the characters wears a "The Strokes" shirt...
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by Garret.
One of the characters wears a "The Strokes" shirt...

Didn't you post that in the last thread?

and when does it come out in the UK?
lmao, yeah, that's the main character.

the sexiest part of the movie though...the new camaro B )
SPIDER WATCH
JS30RR
I heard the movie had been getting a load of bullocks from the Transformers fans because Michael Bay was in charge.
Get off my lawn.
i would drive a camaro if they mad a hybrid of it or it was good on gas
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
One of my friends is suggesting we see that or Die Hard. Which one?
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
the one that's more than meets the eye
I shot JR

i didnt see die hard, but most of the people i went with did, and they preferred transformers.
SPIDER WATCH
JS30RR
Quote by grayfox1001
So, i went to the midnight premiere, and thought the movie was absolutely amazing, especially since ive always been a transformers geek. rumor has it that three more are coming out, anyone know when 2 is coming?

I thought you'd be an Oblivion Geek by your user name, but Oblivion didn't come out 'till '06 and you joined in '05. Please tell us the story behind your name.

On topicness now, I really want to go see this, out of 5 how many stars would you give it?

Quote by Drmckool

Pfft lame.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
hey i care about the environment and don't want to pay much for gas
I shot JR

everyone thinks i'm an oblivian geek, when really gray fox is from the 1999 game metal gear solid
SPIDER WATCH
JS30RR
Quote by grayfox1001
everyone thinks i'm an oblivian geek, when really gray fox is from the 1999 game metal gear solid

which character was grey fox i don't remember him
I shot JR

cyborg ninja
SPIDER WATCH
JS30RR
Quote by grayfox1001
cyborg ninja

i thought he was ca;;ed something else but i loved the fight against him
I shot JR

Quote by SavageNights
One of my friends is suggesting we see that or Die Hard. Which one?

die hard...totally die hard first..then Transformers...coz y'know...YIPPIE-KI-YAY MUTHAFUCKA!
i doubt that die hard is as satisfying as transformers
I shot JR

Quote by Drmckool
i thought he was ca;;ed something else but i loved the fight against him

there was mr. x, gray fox, and cyborg ninja.

i love that video game series so much *gives my copy of mgs2 a big hug*
SPIDER WATCH
JS30RR
Quote by Drmckool

omg you sir are the first man i have ever seen who actually wants a classic to made into a hybrid... Hybrids are panzy pieces of crap:P they are only half a car. I hate chevy to begin with but if they made a camaro a hybid I would honestly go find the guy who came up with the idea and laugh in his face.

On topic, i have yet to see the movie but it looks good so i may go see it this weekend.
Quote by Burtonjp
Thats right.. I'm drooling over your body... *walks off and registers as a gay sex offender *

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Quote by davidson22
omg you sir are the first man i have ever seen who actually wants a classic to made into a hybrid... Hybrids are panzy pieces of crap:P they are only half a car. I hate chevy to begin with but if they made a camaro a hybid I would honestly go find the guy who came up with the idea and laugh in his face.

On topic, i have yet to see the movie but it looks good so i may go see it this weekend.

i love the badass look of the car but i cannot in good concience kill my planet

however on topic, the movie is so much better than i thought it would be
I shot JR

Quote by catchtherainbow
die hard...totally die hard first..then Transformers...coz y'know...YIPPIE-KI-YAY MUTHAFUCKA!

Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Quote by Drmckool
i love the badass look of the car but i cannot in good concience kill my planet

however on topic, the movie is so much better than i thought it would be

Your dignity is more important then the planet:P how about instead of a hybrid you air dry your clothes? there problem solved ^_^

back on topic, really? is it just an action filled movie? or is there atleast a humor side to it? im not sure what to expect.
Quote by Burtonjp
Thats right.. I'm drooling over your body... *walks off and registers as a gay sex offender *

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
dude i just saw that like 10 minutes ago and i thought it was decent. nah dude actually i think that movie sucked.
Quote by davidson22
Your dignity is more important then the planet:P how about instead of a hybrid you air dry your clothes? there problem solved ^_^

back on topic, really? is it just an action filled movie? or is there atleast a humor side to it? im not sure what to expect.

it's hillarious and action packed, also you have a point there but still i'd be a hypocrit if i bought a muscle car
I shot JR

go see it and find out
i think me and my friend are going to see it sometime soon i hope
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
good movie indeed reminded me of a simpler time.........liked the smashing pumpkins song they had on there to it seemed to go back to there older roots a little bit
Transformers and Live Free or Die Hard both kicked major amounts of ass. I love both movies and cannpt pick which one was better. Both left me with my jaw on the floor.
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
Quote by Funkbass796
Transformers and Live Free or Die Hard both kicked major amounts of ass. I love both movies and cannpt pick which one was better. Both left me with my jaw on the floor.

i cannot wait to see die hard
I shot JR

Dude... I totally LOVED Transformers! Best new movie I've seen in a about a year! It's my favorite next to Black Hawk Down! And Megan Fox was SMOKING HOT :O!!!!!! lol. But there was no Hot Shot And Megatron didn't look right
i just say it a couple hours ago, but what really intrigued me was one of the previews, it seemed to be filmed from an actual video camera, and it starts off in this bar of some sort and everyone is saying there farewells to their friend rob, and all the sudden all the lights go out they run outside and theres massive explosions and you hear someone yell omg it's huge, or something to that effect, but it does not show what it is nor give the name of the movie... does anyone happen to know more about this? like the title of it, what the monster thing was etc...? if so please post it would be greatly appreciated as it looked very interesting.

And yes transformers was bad ass
PSN id: SeniorSausage
MGS RULES!!!! GREY FOX IS BAD ASS!!!! and Die Hard was pretty cool. not a good Die Hard movie, but just a good movie. i want to see Transformers, but i dont think i can convince my friends that its worth it.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
I'm speculating it's Transformers 2... you know, everyones yelling EARTHQUAKE again, and the same balls if fire... and seeing as how it was the ONLY trailer at the movie and it had no tittle... makes u think
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
MGS RULES!!!! GREY FOX IS BAD ASS!!!! and Die Hard was pretty cool. not a good Die Hard movie, but just a good movie. i want to see Transformers, but i dont think i can convince my friends that its worth it.

Tell em Megan Fox is wicked hot ... so... yeah, and there's all kinds of guns, some I couldn't identify, but they my favorite... the MP5! And there were loud explosions, and amazing CGI. And if u have to, go by urself, the theater will be full
Quote by HunterOfHunters
Tell em Megan Fox is wicked hot

ummm... MGS=Metal Gear Solid... who the hell is Megan Fox? lol

is there a Metal Gear Thread? someone should make one... i havent heard anything about MGS4 in a while. i heard a vicious rumor that it is no longer a PS3 exclusive. will it come out for the 360 at the same time?

but, yeah!!! Transformers!!! i work in a store. i wish i was a kid again! the toys are bad ass!
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
ya i'd also like to know about the peview becasue with all the cars flying it looked the same as when the decepticons where throwing cars but that's probably just a coincedence. it looks like it'll be some mediocre horror movie
I shot JR

I thought it was amazing; I don't consider Michael Bay redeemed though, I give all credit to Steven Spielberg's influence.
So, gentlemen: How do we kill Superman?
Quote by Raidis86
I thought it was amazing; I don't consider Michael Bay redeemed though, I give all credit to Steven Spielberg's influence.

redeemed for what most of his movies are awsome
I shot JR

Page 1 of 2