I have never watched any of the american pie movies, and tonight I went on the internet and found a probably illegal copy of American Pie 2, needless to say I went ahead and watched it, fearless of criminal repurcusions (I own the internet you see) and at exactly 1 hour 19 minutes and 32 seconds... The movie cut out...

HOW DOES IT END?!?!?! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TELL ME!?
From what I remember that guy whos name I can't remember has sex with Stifflers mom, the main character in it has sex with the girl from band camp and the Sherminator has sex with the exchange student.

I'm sure I'm missing some people out but you get the idea.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
don't you see? the movie ended with you getting pwned
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
wikipedia maybe?
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Quote by Phill-Rock
wikipedia maybe?

If I wanted to read excessive ammounts of text I'd have read erotic literature, not wikipedia.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
If I wanted to read excessive ammounts of text I'd have read erotic literature, not wikipedia.

Got something against erotic literature?
rofl, sigged Virgil_Hart05.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Virgil_Hart05

Well thats what you get for piracy.

Besides theres an index at the top, just click Ending or whatever and it brings you to that paragraph.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Not if you're the star of it...

I'm not Asian as my name may lead you to belive, if i was and i was the star of said book it'd be bush on bush contact in the case i could understand your disgust to be staring in it.