forgive me if you've seen this already, I posted this in a guitar gear and accesories...but I was told to search google...but i cant find what I want and that was no help...anwyayz, here goes...good ol' copy and paste

Alright, so its my birthday in a couple days and I got 3 pedals for my bday...

Metal Muff
EHX Small Clone
and a dunlop 535q wah pedal

anywayz, I built my own pedal board, and I got a power brick to power everything...and the plug fits into the metal muff, and my wah pedal, but the power hole in the small clone seems to be half the size of the others...

It doesnt make since why the metall muff would have a different power plug then the small clone... Anywayz, I was curious how I could power this thing with my brick...
If there was some way to convert the sizes, that would work I guess...

Also since i am left footed, the wah pedal is on the left side of my board, and doesnt quite reach, are there any kind of extenders I can get for these plugs?
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
I built a converter. You plug the power brick into this tiny converter and then there is a lead out that fits the small clone.

I have a small clone btw.

On ebay you can find one of these converters for 4 bucks plus shipping.
ahh really? i searched for some stuff and just wasnt sure what to type in...could you throw me a link?

also I have one of those universal power adapters but its broken, I should be able to find one of the ends that fit into the small clone, and solder it to one of the cables that came with my brick... I guess this could also work for extending the wire for my wah pedal, id just need some heatshrink and/or some electrical tape to cover it up
B-52 AT 112
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
my Dunlop DC-Brick Multi-Power Supply came with some adapter to fit my eh small stone pedal. The adapter looks like headphone plug. What kind of power brick do you have? Also the wall wart for a pignose amp will also power the eh pedals.
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Pignose-PA7-Power-Supply?sku=338970
Ibanez RGT42DXFX with emg 81/85
Schecter C1-Classic
Vox AD30VT
Knock off P-Bass
http://www.humbuckermusic.com/sigflexps9mu.html

I got this one...

but like I said, could I use a heads from one of the multi ones designed to fit anything, and solder it to one of the wires to my brick? are tehre just two wires?
B-52 AT 112
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
you can try, but i don't know if that will work.
Ibanez RGT42DXFX with emg 81/85
Schecter C1-Classic
Vox AD30VT
Knock off P-Bass
All you need is two $1.50 small electronic parts from radio shack and an enclosure if you want.