Ok so im looking to spend my portion of the band's money on getting a DS lite for me, and another for my brother. I was wondering if this was worth what they cost, if they are fun, etc. Also, my brother says that the pokemon pearl/gem or whatever is really fun, and Uh. Custom Robo? If anyones played em, lemme know if they are worth the buy. I love pokemon games, but if these games suck...Ill be mad
Do it. You'll love it. Make sure to pay the extra 35$ on the wireless USB, so you can connect to the internet.
Quote by Zackie EL
Do it. You'll love it. Make sure to pay the extra 35$ on the wireless USB, so you can connect to the internet.

Wait what? I have to buy an additional part to use the wifi? Or do you mean the DS has a browser thatll let me surf the net?
Get the old fat version. They're sturdier, and from what i've heard, the lite has a weaker render engine.
You buy a USB connector that connects to your computer so that you can play with people around the world. You can't get on the actual internet...YET...they're coming out with an internet browser for the DS within the next month.
Get a DS. It's definitely worth it. Pokemon Diamond is alright too, but I guess I'm just a bit old for it.
Oh crap!
If you have big hands get the fat version. Much more comfortable. Plus its cheaper. But if you want the iPod like finish, go ahead.
Get one, but don't get pokeman and DEFINITELY don't get custom robo. I thought it was cool too so don't feel bad.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
whaa? you don't have to have a USB connector for the internet.

YES. buy a ds lite. they are definitely worth it.

and you should buy Lost in Blue 2 and Trauma Center...but only if you want to have extreme amounts of fun.
Uh, the band's money?

Isn't that stealing from them?
Creator and member # 1 of the "UREH UREH" Club. PM me to join.
Quote by d00diseeyou
Uh, the band's money?

Isn't that stealing from them?

No dude, I said my portion of the bands money, meaning what I get to keep
Quote by Zackie EL

No, just buy a router if you don't have one. The Nintendo USB connector is a piece of ****.

Buying Pearl tomorrow.