Okay. So tomorrow Night Pwnage will occur on some innocent person's House that we dont like. And Me and my friends...Well just me, Was kinda thinking How should we do it. Theres a Alley behind the house and there should be 3 or 4 of us. Anyways, if you run to the alley you get to a road and across that road is a forest thing with a whole bunch of trails which we were thinking of running into. Any other suggestions to totally Pwn his house?
I dont know man running into a trail in a forrest from an alley behind there house sounds bad enough. I cant top that.
Death Cube K

Quote by primusfan
i know an old lady who supports abortion because it's generally low-class black women getting it performed and for her the less inner-city black kids (or blacks in general) there are, the better.

Oh Damn
Partially frozen eggs followed by a nice even coat of flour, and bring forks, lots of forks, cover teh yard in them, it may seem retarded, but people are confused like a mofo when they see forks. Also, bring one spoon.
Quote by cnut
When I was eight, me and my best friend started "practicing for girls".
Which involved us going into the woods, and him sticking his dick in my ass.
The last time we did it, his sister caught us.

use AVG as your anti-virus
haha. buy some crickets. hundreds of crickets. find a way to unleash them inside the house.
Quote by mr.cheese..
Now I've got it! Masturbate in the mud while smoking weed!

Quote by darkstar2466
Meaning is not absolute.
Quote by ihatefender
I dont know man running into a trail in a forrest from an alley behind there house sounds bad enough. I cant top that.

indeed. maybe if you scream like a pansy while running away.

that might really irk him. especially if it wakes him up.
take the top part of an oreo off and like the cream and stick the oreo on their car. and fork their yard
To a shredder, a second is a long time.

Member of the UG Gentlemen of Higher Thought Establishment.

Invite only, if you want to be considered, contribute well to UG, and respect others as much as possible!
Quote by tunasband
lol im such a noob,but wtf's "pwn" mean? Definition, please, not example lol.

he verb to pwn (past tense: pwned, pwnd, pwn'd, pwnt, pooned) as used by the Internet gaming subculture, means to beat or dominate an opponent. While it probably originated as a typing error of the word own, it is now used intentionally by many members of the subculture. The term has become so ubiquitous in Internet circles that it is often used outside of gaming contexts; for example, "He just got pwned in that debate" or "The hunters pwned that bear."

google dictionary :p
Burn down their house.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by The_Dyer_maker
he verb to pwn (past tense: pwned, pwnd, pwn'd, pwnt, pooned) as used by the Internet gaming subculture, means to beat or dominate an opponent. While it probably originated as a typing error of the word own, it is now used intentionally by many members of the subculture. The term has become so ubiquitous in Internet circles that it is often used outside of gaming contexts; for example, "He just got pwned in that debate" or "The hunters pwned that bear."

google dictionary :p

lol thanks... i've bn wondering for a while lol.
Quote by anOnyMouSanIe
its when a fainting goat tries to attack you but then it faints and you scream "PWNED!"

DUDE thats a way better definition then stupid google Dictionary or watever it wsa i used
He wanted my Girlfriend to Dump me so he could go out with her when we first started going out and then he tried again while we were on a "Break" But now things are back to normal...And besides...Hes a ginger
Gingers Must Die
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
Quote by leftybassdude
Gingers Must Die

+1

especially evil ones.

Quote by sashki
Once at school, I was in the toilets, when I hear a voice from the next cubicle that says "hey, how are you?" and stuff. I replied, and then he says "I gotta call you back, someone in the next cubicle keeps answering"

He's got Nexopia i know that But not Myspace. Well...Flour Forks and Eggs shall do. We also might buy some cookie dough...eat some and throw the rest at the house...cause we cant all eat a full tub of it. But no Merci for the suggestions guys.
or you could just play sum 41 really loud. that would be torture
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
Quote by The_Dyer_maker
And besides...Hes a ginger

why didnt you say so before?

in that case, you need one of these:

oh yeah, and you should probably take a dump on the bonnet of his car and in his mail box.
Quote by spiderfizz
haha, carly, i added that. did they end up "pwn" ing that loser?

haha well...a lot of people sent him intimidating messages, and then the girl went crazy saying that he won't talk to her anymore and that he broke her heart...umm and then like a week later she says that he died in a car crash. so the truth is really still a mystery.
Quote by spiderfizz
haha, id feel pretty bad if he actually did die in a car crash, but hey

oh not to worry, she claimed that the ACTUAL gackt died in a car crash...and of course hes still alive. the odd thing is that she had already admitted he was a fake. the plot thickens.