Just search it. Harlequin Baby.

I personally have not looked this up but I have heard its unbelievable. BTW DON'T POST A PIC, I don't want to see it. Ever.

Discuss
Rhythm Harmony Melody
Last edited by SOCOOLITHURTS at Jul 4, 2007,
That's weird. But, I found this amusing.

Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
errr...
inside out baby?
ill just skip this..
*leaves thread*
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
Yea. They're usually used on shock sites.

I've seen them. They look really bad, but nothing on the shock level like any other shick sites.

*thinks about other shock sites.*

*cringes and rocks back and forth while cupping balls in fear*
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
I just heard about it in another thread (im assuming thats what inspired this thread?). It sounds disgusting and I havent seen a picture but I read the wikipedia article. Some babies have actually survived into adolescence but they need to spend like hours a day applying lotion and stuff. Some guy in San Diego has it and he is a triathalon athlete in the diabled olympics. Theres a picture of him with a hilarious tibetan-looking swimming cap. He just looks like a really sunburned buddhist monk.

If I had one theres no doubt about I would have it killed. I just couldnt live with it. I would have no remorse.
Originally Posted by guitar_freak333
I dont like death metal, I just see it as a bunch of hairy men playing the same riff over and over again exetremely fast.

Are you kidding me?

What the fuck is the point of this? The Pit is supposed to be Off Topic discussion, not this useless bullshit.
Quote by HorridxHopes

Are you kidding me?

What the fuck is the point of this? The Pit is supposed to be Off Topic discussion, not this useless bullshit.

You totally stole the post that I was gonna make.
Quote by HorridxHopes

Are you kidding me?

Wow... settle down man. Here I'll fix it. *see original post*
Rhythm Harmony Melody