Page 1 of 2
It's just me or in the movies of today, the girls are always portrayed as defenseless girls that can't protect themselves?
I mean, you get "alien" and "aliens" that is an older movie, and you see Sigourney Weaver shooting the hell out of some aliens, and having fun with guns and grenades.
10 - 15 years after that, you see scream, in which the female hero survives, but behaves like a scary bitch non stop.

So it's just me or girls are portraited as weak in the newer movies ?
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Have you seen Kill Bill?
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
not in Transformers
they play a main part in the movie actually....

and what Dobzilla said....
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
I'd say they're more portrayed as players, sad thing is the local sheilas have taken this up. I'd rather surf then date a local at the moment, surf don't cheat on ya
I can see what you mean TS, but it isnt in any good movies, just those filled with rap music and people magazines hottest celebs.
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Quote by Dobzilla
Go protest women's rights.

Pussy.

I made it

Quote by daft
Have you seen Kill Bill?

But she needed the help of Atori Hanzo. Didn't she?
By the way people, I'm not one of these "This movie is racist because the bad guy was black" kind of man. I'm just asking if you noticed that too.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Last edited by urik at Jul 4, 2007,
Well it's good to see movies are getting more realistic.

Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
They've always been portrayed like that. Terminator and Alines were one offs. Hell, Alien was written for a man.

Look at the horror films of the same era. Friday 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
So what? Who believes what they see in movies? Apart from Shrek, of course. That was totally real.
Quote by Metal_Rich

Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Quote by urik
But she needed the help of Atori Hanzo. Didn't she?
By the way people, I'm not one of these "This movie is racist because the bad guy was black" kind of man. I'm just asking if you noticed that too.

I would have not wanted to meet Uma Thurman in that film before she even went to Atori Hanzo. She was intimidating.
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
Quote by urik
It's just me or in the movies of today, the girls are always portrayed as defenseless girls that can't protect themselves?
I mean, you get "alien" and "aliens" that is an older movie, and you see Sigourney Weaver shooting the hell out of some aliens, and having fun with guns and grenades.
10 - 15 years after that, you see scream, in which the female hero survives, but behaves like a scary bitch non stop.

So it's just me or girls are portraited as weak in the newer movies ?

normal women aren't forced to join the idf. mr israeli. second whoever said movies realistic etc
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Here are some great ones.

1. cellomaster=racist

2. cellomaster=homophobic

3. cellomaster=cunt.

'Nuff said, prick.
Quote by 'Raven'
is it a chihuahua? hide it in your pants and pretend its a boner!!!
Quote by Metal_Rich

LMAO!

I dont think its changed. You got silent Hill, transformers (apparantly) the kill bill, that elecktra etc. You get a fair few.
Originally posted by Diminishedfaith

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
17. Cheated on someone? it was an accident, i didnt remember i had the gameshark on.....
41. Been called a *****?yes, they rate me 5 stars...
46. Kissed someone in a moving vehicle?no, i dont have insurance
Quote by cellomaster
normal women aren't forced to join the idf. mr israeli. second whoever said movies realistic etc

Yes they are . Only married or religious girls don't go to the army. And some that find ways to serve the country in other ways rather than doing the army. But these are few.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by urik
Yes they are . Only married or religious girls don't go to the army. And some that find ways to serve the country in other ways rather than doing the army. But these are few.

I think he means normal = non-Isreali. Maybe he works for the BBC.
Quote by MightyAl

so true!
Quote by fukyu1980
Quote by MightyAl

Oooooh. Rofl
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

you sir, havn't seen shrek the 3rde yet

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Charlie's Angels? Sin City? GI Jane ( )?
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Metal_Rich

Ha ha !

And also, that's just the history of movies. A mistress in distress in usally save by a dude. Since when have you noticed this, threadstarter??
Quote by waxhead
I'd say they're more portrayed as players, sad thing is the local sheilas have taken this up. I'd rather surf then date a local at the moment, surf don't cheat on ya

+1, although you get some surfers who think theyre king ****.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Girls imagine getting rescued by a guy, while a guy imagines rescuing a girl. Can you imagine that the other way round? Must be one butch girl!

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
17. Cheated on someone? it was an accident, i didnt remember i had the gameshark on.....
Is it me or in action movies and the "Girl" kicks a bad guy in the crotch, there always a nasty crunch? What they hell they got down there? Crisps??!
Quote by Moggan13
Is it me or in action movies and the "Girl" kicks a bad guy in the crotch, there always a nasty crunch? What they hell they got down there? Crisps??!

*sigged*
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Quote by Moggan13

Funniest thing I've seen posted all week

It's so true...when I've been kicked in the balls nothing 'crunched' like on the movies.
I thought I was under developed when nothing 'crunched'
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by sebastian_96

It's so true...when I've been kicked in the balls nothing 'crunched' like on the movies.
I thought I was under developed when nothing 'crunched'

I do Media at college and you watch a hullova lot of movies and most with a crotch kicking moment have a "Crunch!" for added "Wince Factor" in the male audience...

The whole male>females in film is as old as films themselfs, due to male pride and peoples perceptions. Men have always been seen as the dominant and the women as the underdogs of society, this goes back to centuarys when women were seen as 2nd hand citizens and couldn't vote and were oppressed by men.
Ripley (Alien/s) was the Worlds first female lead in any film, horror or not.
As society changes and women are seen more as equal to men, you get more female leading roles, but women in cinema will always be seens as 2nd hand. It's the way the whole things works.
Last edited by Moggan13 at Jul 4, 2007,
ur gay.

did u know that

i did

its coz im super jaleb

i can tell whos gay or not

and you are

gay gay GAY

u like men!

GAY GAY GAY

MEN MEN MEN

u are gay.

go suck matts nuts.
he would enjoy that.
he told me

if ur names matt
suck ur own

super Jaleb outteh xx
to all u gays out there xxoo
or better still, go watch toxic avenger. It will confuse the **** outa you, but i guarantee you will not stop laughing!

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
I think it's always been like that.

EDIT:
Quote by Moggan13

lmao
Quote by Dæmönika
I'm afraid of you...MDoggDX316phobia

Quote by Imperial
Yes, Master MDoggDX316

Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: The Hype Man of the UG Hip
Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
Quote by Moggan13

Best.Post.Ever.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
It probably has something to do with the fact that women are quickly becoming weaker, both physically and mentally.
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Quote by Moggan13

haha

This thread keeps getting funnier every post.
Quote by fukyu1980
Page 1 of 2