what are some good free programs that i can zip and unzip files with?
kind of like winzip, but free.

thanks.
Quote by nt1440
thats true, i hate kids who go "oh noess limewire is soo bad, viruses everywhere crashed my computer, had to buy a new one" well mayb thatll teach u that the a song isnt 112 kb and named cute_teen_has_orgasm_on_webcam_xxx
Quote by urik
Winzip sucks. Use Winrar.

youre completely ignoring the point of this thread...FREE unzipping programs.
Quote by nt1440
thats true, i hate kids who go "oh noess limewire is soo bad, viruses everywhere crashed my computer, had to buy a new one" well mayb thatll teach u that the a song isnt 112 kb and named cute_teen_has_orgasm_on_webcam_xxx
Quote by imnotastoner

winrar and winzip ARE free
Quote by urik
Winzip sucks. Use Winrar.

It's a bit misleading isn't it...
^_^
ohai little sig.
Quote by imnotastoner

Trial verison!
they arent free, my trial version ran out like 5 days ago and easyzip is already ****ing up on me.

thank you johnnysd, 7zip worked.
Quote by nt1440
Winzip used to always be free.

Just drag it all into a new zip folder...

Right click desktop, new compressed folder, drag files into it.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
yeah, i always thought it was free too.
until about a month ago when i realized it wasnt on my computer for some reason.
i went to the website to download it and it told me i needed to pay like 40 bucks so i was just like **** that.
Quote by nt1440
Quote by slashnmash
Trial verison!

lol you beat me to it.

I don't know if it works the same with everyone else but I've been using my trial version of winzip and winrar for literally a couple years now. The only thing that happens is when I open it it reminds me that it's not free software and if I'd like to purchase it. I click no and go about my unzipping.

Is it supposed to do that? Or is that what the trial version is? Like a watered down version or something that always works? Are there certain files you can't unzip or something unless you pay for it? Because yeah... it's been a pretty LONG trial for me.

Just wondering, because it always seemed odd but I never thought to question it.
No one knows what it's like... to be a dustbin... in Shaftesbury... with hooligans...
Winarar is free. Winzip is free but you can buy it for extract stuff.

Or you can goto google and type in Winzip serial code - and get the program for free
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Ha so I'm not the only one.
No one knows what it's like... to be a dustbin... in Shaftesbury... with hooligans...
Last edited by Child Of Maiden at Jul 4, 2007,
winrar, it's free, use the trial, and it says after 20 days or watever to register it, but i've had the trial version for about 2-3 years, instead of register you just keep clicking close on the box that pops up
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Quote by Moggan13
May i be the first to post:

it looks like she's strumming a guitar lol
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
^ She is....

*Silence*
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08