They always have sales but are any of their guitars actually cheaper?

also if i get a new guitar today, what free things can i get done to the guitar?
like a set up, restringed, something more complicated?

because i am probably going to spend every dime i own to get the guitar
i stopped by my local GC today and they didnt have anything that jumped out to me as a real good deal. Everything was 10% off.
Quote by sol44
i stopped by my local GC today and they didnt have anything that jumped out to me as a real good deal. Everything was 10% off.

even guitars and amps? that could be a great deal depending on the guitar or amp's price.... getting a 1000 dollar guitar for 900 would be nice
Quote by americnidiot
even guitars and amps? that could be a great deal depending on the guitar or amp's price.... getting a 1000 dollar guitar for 900 would be nice

guitarcenter isnt that nice lol...i bet its like no interest for one year if ur buying with a credit card.....
Quote by SiKh22
guitarcenter isnt that nice lol...i bet its like no interest for one year if ur buying with a credit card.....

Yeah, from my experiences, its just NO INTEREST FOR 15 MONTHS IF YOU"RE A BACKSTAGE MEMBER! I think thats Sam Ash I'm talking about, but GC has it too. I've never seen an actual worth while sale though.

I really wish I had one of those card honestly. A whole year of no payments? It not hard to keep some money aside each week and pay right before the end.
I'm back, you douchebags.
I think my GC is the only good one. I love the people at mine. All nice and know what there talking about.
Guitars
- Schecter Tempest
- Epi LP Custom
- Ovation Acoustic
- BC Rich Dagger
Quote by suprfly

Amps & Effects
- B-52 AT-100
- Girlfriend (doubles as a Tube Screamer)
- Steve Vai Bad horsie 2

Quote by MightyAl
This strength is built and maintained by masturbation.
The only real sale I've ever seen at Guitar Center is The List, nothing else from my experience actually has anything actually on sale.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
the gc where i live, man do they stare if your trying out a guitar. like u can just take it, crazy racoons man!
some guitars at the gc i went just an hour ago had some cool stuff
i am 100 buck off the the guitar i want
white gibson explorer with ebony fretboard!!

they had a natural finish for 900 and a black for 750 or something but i want white so i guess i'll have to wait
actually, a Fender Standard stratocaster SSS for $315. i thought that was a pretty decent sale.
also, DSL401 combo for $900, Fender Blues Jr. for $350 too.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
there were SOME pretty good deals, nothing crazy. If you want a good good sale, Labor Day sale is usually the best
GEAR
- Epi Les Paul Custom (emma)
- Orange Tiny Terror
- 2x12 w/greenbacks
-MXR ZW-44 Overdrivel
- MXR Phase 90
- EB Volume JR.
- Boss DD-3