Page 4 of 26
Originally posted by whyvern
yeah definetaly dude.

I can't wait to get that CD.

Hey Tarakany! is gonna try and do a US tour next summer or this summer, I don't know what their exact plans are, but the lead singer has mentioned stuff about it with me. How cool would it be if you guys played with them?

Well, ask him if he's hitting the west coast.
Especially the San Francisco, Stockton, Fresno, Bakersfield, Los Angeles, San Diego areas.

We might travel down to north hollywood in May.....
Originally posted by Berlioz97
oh by the way whyvern, maybe you could review us in your zine one of these days when our CD is done.

They'll definetally do the whole west coast, they want a national tour!

And we'll definetally review your CD, good luck in Hollyweird.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
They'd better come to Fresno. Then I'll try and book them, or at least try to get the opening spot.....

I'm going to say it's safe to say they will probably come to Fresno, if they are comming to Huntsville, Alabama.

But they are comming here inbetween two big cities and they wanna see what a smaller town in America is like too.

I don't know where they'd play though... the Flying Monkey may get an AGE LIMIT!!!!!!!!!!!! It was the last really good all ages venue. But my mom knows this guy who's trying to turn this amusement park thingy into an all ages, no-alchohol venue.

Maybe kids won't drink at this one and **** **** up with beer like they do at every other venue.
i dont know if anyone cares, but in a few days, we will but a few videos of our live performance on our website, the site is www.skepticyouth.cjb.net
and when there is no hope, i smoke some crack i shoot some dope
I shuch an idiot. I practly have a recording studio in my garage!
"Before u craitze some one walk a mile in their shoes , then ur a mile away and have their shoes".
^dude, i just listened to LOS CREEPERS, and they are amazing, everyone here should check them out..they have a cool original sound, once i get the money, im gonna buy one of their cd's (and once their merchendise page will start working)
I think my Band's going for a London venue tour following the release of our single (Chemical Imbalance / I'm not yours)

I was thinking throwing t-shirts into the audience or something. And goody bags with stickers, picks, condoms (you can actually get those printed with your band's logo on) patches and the single or something...
I care. That sounds awesome.

hehe yeah I am the one that is makeing the DVD
I've been finding a lot of good street and hardcore bands from around the Toronto area recently, so although that's not where I live I thought I'd tell you guys about it anyways.

Action-I already made a thread about these guys.

www.actionpunks.com

The Hidden-Another good street/hardcore band from the same area. Their site has some mp3's on it.

www.thehiddenoi.cjb.net

The Antics-Not a whole lot of you will like these guys. They are VERY hardcore street, only recommended for that avid street fans.

www.antics.tk

I'll have more later

Enjoy
Originally posted by madfingers
I've been finding a lot of good street and hardcore bands from around the Toronto area recently, so although that's not where I live I thought I'd tell you guys about it anyways.

Action-I already made a thread about these guys.

www.actionpunks.com

The Hidden-Another good street/hardcore band from the same area. Their site has some mp3's on it.

www.thehiddenoi.cjb.net

The Antics-Not a whole lot of you will like these guys. They are VERY hardcore street, only recommended for that avid street fans.

www.antics.tk

I'll have more later

Enjoy

You'll like Career Suicide too.

Try and find the Sars 7"
Local Bands from Fresno, CA worth checking out-

The Victims- http://www.the-victims.tk
The Lost Boys- http://www.thelostboys.tk
A Bleeding Youth- http://www.ableedingyouth.com
Toxic Shock- http://www.toxicshock.org
The Velisha- http://www.velisha.com
Disgruntled Hippos- http://www.disgruntledhipposdh.com

There's some more but I can't remember their site addresses.
Just look around links sections and stuff.
Ok fellas, I have a wonderful announcement.

We all know whyvern has been trying to get a zine together for a long time but was unable to really get it going. So we were talking and I got the idea for me and him to do an online zine.

It's still a progress in the works and we need to talk about exactly how it's gonna happen but the main jist of it is that we get anyone who want to, to write a band review, show review, editorial, WHATEVER, as long as it relates to punk. Then me and whyvern will decide which ones can make it into the final draft. We're gonna try and make it a monthly thing so we have time to get it together.

We're also gonna need everyone's email address that wants a copy. Like I said, we still need to talk about it so it's not exactly a complete thought yet.

So just let me know if any of you are interested, my AIM and email address is oogordo@aol, whyvern should be posting his later.

:cheers
i want a copy, ill tell you my e-mail when you are on AOL

also, i can write a review, i know alot of people will do bands and Cd's, so i was thinking i could doa review on the BOOKS: American Hardcore and Salad Days
^also, my AIM is UnseenJoo
Originally posted by MiDDiE06
i want a copy, ill tell you my e-mail when you are on AOL

also, i can write a review, i know alot of people will do bands and Cd's, so i was thinking i could doa review on the BOOKS: American Hardcore and Salad Days

Yeah that sounds like a good idea.

I've added you to my list.
My e-mail is: thenrasucksreallybad@hotmail.com
AIM: wyvern433
MSN: thenrasucksreallybad@hotmail.com

So I'm international, by the way I'm encouraging as many people from outside of America, Britan and Canada to e-mail as many things as possible! Like if you live in a 3rd world country (like our good friend from Myanmar), and AWESOME article would be average life as a punk in your country, and this doesn't pretain just to kids in 3rd world countries, others write what a day in the life of your scene is like. That would be awesome!
Yeah, I would like to encourage as many overall scene reports as possible also. So if you can't tink of anything to write, do a scene report including venues, bands, people, and hangouts.

I'm excited for this.
is there a dead line for when the articles are do?
"fingers" says that i gotta write an article, i dunno if the scene where i live is quite punk rock.. but oh well

you guys can get ahold of me on my AIM name: KrunchyBuns

I dont want to know your name, i just want bang bang bang
I wrote an article for a zine once and I was banned from ever writing in that zine ever again for all the hate mail the zine recieved regarding my article.....but I'm still here and that zine only put out 1 issue....(maybe its on its 2nd issue that is supposed to come out, but I doubt it....haha)
lol.........what the HELL did you write?
\\\___/\|||Ethan|||/\___///
Hey you know, I could draw a comic for it if someone helped me write it

i can draw comics... but not write them

Im thinking of something fearuring a rude-boy character
If any band ever makes a stop in Rochester, New York here's where to contact to find a gig:

PUNK/HARDCORE SCENE
http://pub9.bravenet.com/forum/show.php?usernum=731892977&cpv=1

EMO/ACOUSTIC/INDIE SCENE
http://www.b2g5.com/boards/board.cgi?&user=RochesterScenster

Major Venues in the area- Steel Music Hall, Waterstreet Music Hall, the Penny Arcade, The Bug Jar, Brighton Town Park, Genesee town park, basically any park where you can rent a lodge or any outdoor area.
Quote by bangoodcharlote
^Owned.

I suggest not screwing with the UGer with the best name on the site.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
I don't see how prostitution is going to help out your string buzz...
hey, my band is called the One-Armed Waiters and we're from Carmel, CA. its in like central CA. one and a half hours south of san jose. anyway, i dont have any venue names, we usually just play at some youth center or some place like that, but if any bands want to play with us, PM me and i can hook something up. we play pop punk, but not like good charlotte. more like descendents and screeching weasel. our site

next time someone does a compilation cd, let me know, cause our band would like to be on it.
Originally posted by descendent1
hey, my band is called the One-Armed Waiters and we're from Carmel, CA. its in like central CA. one and a half hours south of san jose. anyway, i dont have any venue names, we usually just play at some youth center or some place like that, but if any bands want to play with us, PM me and i can hook something up. we play pop punk, but not like good charlotte. more like descendents and screeching weasel. our site

next time someone does a compilation cd, let me know, cause our band would like to be on it.

Hey...I have actually heard of you guys before somewhere.
Have you ever played in the Fresno area?

I know I've seen you guys on some flier or heard about you somewhere before....