Hi all, im going to get a fender strat soon but dont no which one.

The 3 im looking at are all the same price but different types. There the top 3 on the link below, please give me your opinions, nice one, simon.

I play indie rock style music but like heavier stuff if that helps.

http://www.music123.com/Search/Default.aspx?src=fender&pf=6&o=5
www.myspace.com/bluecollars

My Gear
Fender telecaster deluxe 72
Fender squire strat
Crafter acoustic
Boss ME-50
MXR 10 band EQ
EHX DMM
Marshall JCM 800 100w head
Marshall 1960a cab 4x12
Boss BR-1600
dude get the deluxe players strat, thats one amazing guitar
Quote by sargasm
I like to draw pictures of penises everywhere.

It makes me feel like a big man.

Proud owner of a fender deluxe player's strat - honey blonde/maple neck Here it is

Member of the Stratocaster Lovers Group
Buy the one whose neck feels the best and sounds the best TO YOU.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
yea dude, they both rock, the HSS will be more for rock, however the top one, the all single coil will also be good, just wont have the ability to get as heavy. if you want more tone, go for the top, if you want more rock, gor for the HSS. It really comes down to the one you like best. the way it feels, the way ti plays, and the sound theindividual guitar gives you. go to the store, try them both, play them a lot. spend all the time you can. and then pick the one that truly speaks to you.
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
3 color sunburst/rosewood
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!
Quote by sidge222666
ok nice one for the comments. what do u fink about this one, the colour also.

http://www.fender.com/products/search.php?partno=0133000327

*tear* *sniffle* thats the one i want........................ i love the color, i love the guitar. it plays very well and sound very awesome too! for the price, i deem it darn near perfect. i would still go to the store and try it to see if its wat talks to you.
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
am i the only one who thinks deluxe players strat's pickups sound weak? and the fretboard too flat? it does look gorgeous. thats no doubt. but then... i don't like the sound... too thin.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Quote by ECistheBest
am i the only one who thinks deluxe players strat's pickups sound weak? and the fretboard too flat? it does look gorgeous. thats no doubt. but then... i don't like the sound... too thin.

mine has noiseless pickups in it and i think mine actually sounds really good.... i can get a whole range of tones from it

the fret board is a little flat, but it doesn't seem noticable to me when playing it
well it's flat for me... the modern 9.5" radius on standard strats are like... flattest it can be for me. i love the 7.5" vintage radius tho. its NICE!

but yea i guess ur amp makes up for the pickups or sumtin. do u have thick strings? the deluxe players i used had 9s, really thin sounding impression...
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Quote by ECistheBest
well it's flat for me... the modern 9.5" radius on standard strats are like... flattest it can be for me. i love the 7.5" vintage radius tho. its NICE!

but yea i guess ur amp makes up for the pickups or sumtin. do u have thick strings? the deluxe players i used had 9s, really thin sounding impression...

no, i have 9's on mine.... even when i have my amp on a clean setting, i get good tones.... i don't get anything to crunchy from my pickups, but with good amp setting i can get most tones pretty easily....maybe you played a dud? maybe not, maybe i just think too highly of the guitar

i'll agree though, i do like more curved fretboards, but its no big deal for me
Nice one for the replys. I have a marshall JCM 800 half stack, do you think the players deluxe will go well with it? My local store doesnt have any of these in so i cant try it out.

Nice one, Simon
www.myspace.com/bluecollars

My Gear
Fender telecaster deluxe 72
Fender squire strat
Crafter acoustic
Boss ME-50
MXR 10 band EQ
EHX DMM
Marshall JCM 800 100w head
Marshall 1960a cab 4x12
Boss BR-1600