so i went to guitar center..and was there for an hour or two...i saw at least three people buy MG's because their dads said it sounded "cool"....boy are they gonna be pissed in a week or two with one of those...anywho does anyone have the koa tele??
i was on work experience in a music shop and saw a guy buy a mg full stack so sad
POST FINDER
Yeha I got an MG100 combo for my 13th. It was a right struggle to pretend to be grateful.
Anyone wanna buy it? Happily trade it for someone's sister or hot mother.
ohai little sig.
lol yea i showed it to my dad and explained why he cant let any of the family get me one as a present
They make excellent paperweights though ^_^ Enough weight in one of those to hold down your caravan in a hurricane
ohai little sig.
I saw a salesman trying to sell a spider 2 to some guy and to demo it he took a gibson les paul to make it sound better. What an ass.
Gear: Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Les Paul Standard (plus top)
Traynor YCV50 BLUE
Peavey Blazer
Zakk Wylde Signature Wah
EH Small Clone
MXR Distortion 3 (III)
well i was looking at a blues deluxe at a local dealer, and the guy tried to sell me a MG halfstack. i lost faith in that store, and havent been back
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!
sorry, stupid noob question. whats wrong with mgs?? (i dont really know what they are)
^ they are overpriced Marshall beehives

really thin, sounds like when a kid gets dog $$$$, puts it in a bag, then lights it on fire on your front porch. soudns like balls. you can get better sounding amps in the price range of ANY MG
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!
mg's are low quality marshall amps. people buy them because of the brand not there sound. they are terrible!
yoyoyuyo

Guitars.........................Amp.................Pedals (getting new)
Ibanez S470................Laney VC15.....Boss DS-1 (it's bad)
PRS SE Soapbar II
Ibanez aw15 acoustic
*writes down MG and remembers to avoid*
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
Its sad because I looked at musiciansfriend.com list of their top selling amps and the first three are:

1. Marshall MG100HDFX/MG412 Slant Cab Half Stack Package
2. Crate GT1200H/G412SL Half Stack
3. Line 6 Spider III 75 Modeling Combo Amplifier

Many kittens have been killed.
"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky"
The koa guitars are ripoffs, they're actually made of basswood and have a koa veneer on.

Still sexy as hell though.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
now the crates arent terrible, but they arent the best. I usually go to the peavey stuff or to VOX setups when I go to GC
GEAR
- Epi Les Paul Custom (emma)
- Orange Tiny Terror
- 2x12 w/greenbacks
-MXR ZW-44 Overdrivel
- MXR Phase 90
- EB Volume JR.
- Boss DD-3