Okay, I'm not asking, "What is the perfect guitar for you"? Eh... I kinda am, but in a different sense.

I'm asking have you ever found a guitar that is perfect for you, stock. Perfect in sound, playability, and looks. You don't want to change a single thing on it. I think I finally have.

I bought a Fender Classic Player's 60's Strat. It plays awesomely, looks great, and sounds beautiful. To put this in context, I have owned 4 guitars and 2 basses. 4 I have modded, one I never did anything to and sold. My newest guitar is my strat and I can say I don't want to do anything to it.

MIM P-Bass- Just changed pickguard
MIA '57 P-Bass- Changed bridge, pickup, and added J-Bass pickup to bridge position
Ibanez RG370DX- Changed bridge pickup to SD SD, want to change bridge
SX Strat- Changed pickups to Lollar P-90s and changed pickguard
Other cheap RG- Never changed but sold

I'm not asking anyone to do this- listing all the mods- it was just to put it into context.
TRANSFIXUS SED NON MORTUUS
Yes i have and im so lucky i found it.

1979 fender stratocaster custom shop in Green sunburst USA straight up..

Original pick ups, vintage i think. Maple neck, obviously 70's head stock...plays like a wet dream.

Never ever seen one like it, and i will never sell it.
I have a Fender Toronado HH. Its fits my playing style perfectly.
Anything that is too stupid to be spoken is sung - Voltaire(1694-1778)

I always thought the good thing about the guitar was that they didn't teach it in school. - Jimmy Page
The only thing I would like to change on my Jackson is the strings, lol.
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
to be honest, i rly like my squier. i mean i am a noob, been playing 6 months. but idk, tis teh eprfect beginners guitar, it has very amazing action for its price ( my friends who have been playing a lto longer than i have seconded that) adn the tone is pretty awesome for a squier. i got lucky. i wouldnt chaneg a thing in it. i have played on otehr guitars like that. all fenders except ane was an ibanez. to me almost all fenders have that players feel, you know? the sound might not be as good as other guitars, but they all have their personal feel and sound that makes them their own guitar.

EDIT: YAY TYPOS!!!!
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Last edited by bored_maniac33 at Jul 4, 2007,
I would put in the zerberus hydra. It has both killer looks and a unprecedented sound.
Quote by dudetheman
That's....

an abomination. It's like a BC Rich had sex with an Ibanez, had an abortion, and it survived on the side of the road eating roadkill and drinking it's own urine.

Most metal guitar ever. Period.
my rich ass friend's esp.
or it could just be his peavey amp. idk.

it feels perfect compared to my $130 on sale ibanez.
um...
i dont know exactly what my dream guitar would be...
it would problybe one guitar made from a bunch of other guitar parts.
i know it would have an ibanez neck on it though, the neck helps aliot cuz i got small fingers and the neck is pretty thin.
my friend hates it though.
then it would be like solid mohagnohy or somthing(cant spell)
i cant really think right now
lol
"so did you do anything hardocore today?"

"yeah dude i went to the bathroom and pluged up the toilet like hardcore! water would not stop coming out of it! It was like eddie van halen was playing Eruption in my bathroom! If van halen was a toilet
Quote by DieKrupps
Yes i have and im so lucky i found it.

1979 fender stratocaster custom shop in Green sunburst USA straight up..

Original pick ups, vintage i think. Maple neck, obviously 70's head stock...plays like a wet dream.

Never ever seen one like it, and i will never sell it.
Green Sunburst... sexy
I love my Gibson SG Special, there's no other guitar for me.
Quote by sSyLc
Looking for a bj from an unsuspecting animal eh?
Member of The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society
Quote by denizenz
I came, I saw, I cleaned it up.
If my teachers' les paul had a floyd and 24 frets it would be perfect.
hoimhi0et0hm03oi
Quote by miniindividual
um...
i dont know exactly what my dream guitar would be...
it would problybe one guitar made from a bunch of other guitar parts.
i know it would have an ibanez neck on it though, the neck helps aliot cuz i got small fingers and the neck is pretty thin.
my friend hates it though.
then it would be like solid mohagnohy or somthing(cant spell)
i cant really think right now
lol
I'm asking if you've ever found a STOCK guitar that is perfect and you have no reason to ever change it.
TRANSFIXUS SED NON MORTUUS
My Epiphone Elitist is damn as close to perfect as I'll ever get lol
I got it 2nd hand from my uncle xD
He says that he's never modified it
Ahhh... My 1987 Kramer Baretta I w/ spider Guitart is just about as perfect as I can go.

And I play classic rock now.

For some reason, this Baretta feels better than a Gibson Les Paul Standard I had some time ago. And all the other guitars I had over the 21 years... (I've had many, Gibsons, Fenders, Gretsches, Hagstroms, RAN Custom etc.)

It's not going anywhere for now.
Quote by bakk
Hi,
I have been pickin' up some Arabic radio signal things. Every time I turn up my Amp, this crazy Imam starts messing up my chords.

Proud owner of a 1987 Kramer Baretta I w/ spider Guitart.
My Epiphone SG, i don't wanna change a thing about that. It's just great. I spent my tragicly low life savings to get that guitar, and it was worth every penny. (this was a few years ago so it was a korean made epi). My main guitar, probably always will be.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
My S470 is beautiful as it is but coul ddo with a pickup change, the PRS SE Singlecut played AMAZINGLY and sounded great too! But the one bad thing is, no trem.
The highway one HSS is also up there. . too many to choose >_<

And yeah these are all stock

This I never play it, but i'm shure that it play very well