Im thinking to buy a Xbox 360(original Xbox dont read my disc, thiinnk is broken), but the launch of the PS3 put me on a dilema. Which one you recomend me?(not the wii, dont like it).
Founder of the "Cool UG members" club PM gabysguitar to join. NO TO FLAMING

CHECK your PRIVATE MESSAGE every 30 minutes and ANSWER them.Is good for your health!COOL!!!!!!!!!
why do you have to ask? 360 all the way man
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
cheers Northen Soul

You are welcome, my child.

My gear;

Tokai '52 Nocaster Reissue, Candy Apple Red
Peavey 112 Express Amp
Boss BD-2 Blues Driver
Digitech RP80 Multi Effects Processor
PS3 sucks tight Japanese ass, it's essentially a glorified waffle iron
ohai little sig.
um...
WTF
ISNT THIS A GUITAR WEBSITE!
I KNOW THIS IS IN THE PIT BUT STILL!
I SAY IF YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT THE XBOX 360 OR PS3 GO TO A GAME SITE OR SOMETHING
(XBOX 360 PWNS)
(LOL)
"so did you do anything hardocore today?"

"yeah dude i went to the bathroom and pluged up the toilet like hardcore! water would not stop coming out of it! It was like eddie van halen was playing Eruption in my bathroom! If van halen was a toilet
360 ftw
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

if you're into blu-ray technology get the ps3...because a blu-ray dvd player is even more expensive than the ps3 and it plays dvds anyways. but gaming wise, i hear the 360 is better since 3rd party companies aren't even making games for the ps3.
Quote by j.pagejr.
if im in a rush then its in the water but if i have time to be precise i aim for the side

Quote by Shredder6
you guys stand up?
here comes a flame war... the fanboys will flock to this like a 500 pound fat kid to honey
*Que funeral march*
but for me, its gotta be the ps3.
Quote by deanodon
you know your a man when youve asked your gran for nude pics

Quote by .smudged.
Sex is overrated, try World of Warcraft.

"One does not simply sweep A major 7!"
From my experience: Every new gaming console always lacks good games cause its not out for a while (like 360 i.e)...Id go for PS3 cause its gonna have some pretty cool games on the long run (Final Fantasy,MGS anyone? :P).. You can always wait a bit to see hows it gonna roll so.... PS3 for me
My gear:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Fender DG-11E Black (Acoustic)
-Marshall AVT50
-Cry Baby "Wylde Wah"
-Roland RE-20 Space Echo
Quote by miniindividual
um...
WTF
I SAY IF YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT THE XBOX 360 OR PS3 GO TO A GAME SITE OR SOMETHING
(XBOX 360 PWNS)
(LOL)

The pit is welcome to pretty much anything.

and it's not like this is the first thread about video games.
Nikolas
Quote by miniindividual
um...
WTF
(XBOX 360 PWNS)
(LOL)

Caps Lock is not cruise control for cool.

Get the PS3

*equip's flamesheild*
be a rebel get ps3 the hardware in them both are pretty much equal you just have to wait for the really good games (which are probably in the making right now) to come out I see better games coming out for ps3.
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
You shouyld have made a poll for a visual aid to the 360's pwnage.

"The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society"
Quote by ROCK=ZEPPELIN
Save yourself some cash, and get a superior system in the process.

360 hands down.

^^
I suppose it really depends on whether or not you want good games now, or later.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by The Leader
I suppose it really depends on whether or not you want good games now, or later.

I knew you couldn't really leave!

*e-hugs*
The PS3 is pretty much just another George Forman Grill and plus it doesn't have many games yet. I'd go with the X-Box 360 since it has a lot of games to choose from so you won't get bored of it.
Quote by Grundy0
Caps Lock is not cruise control for cool.

Get the PS3

*equip's flamesheild*

I agreed. Is for ANYTHING not coveerred inn otheer forums annd this in NOT covered in any forums.

*equip's flamesheild*

CHECK your PRIVATE MESSAGE every 30 minutes and ANSWER them.Is good for your health!COOL!!!!!!!!!
I would get a ps3 because it has MGS 4 coming out, a free online service and home coming out (which will be free) I have one and havent regreted(sp) it since.

360 has a lot of games out now, compared to the PS3 but thats because its been out longer. The PS3 has great games coming out soon
Guitar: Jackson JS30KV
PSN id : craig_241
Steam
Feel free to add me!
not so bad today with technology threads. Everyone that like the 360 PM me and I dont know how start a club.

Quote by Craig_241
I would get a ps3 because it has MGS 4 coming out, a free online service and home coming out (which will be free) I have one and havent regreted(sp) it since.

360 has a lot of games out now, compared to the PS3 but thats because its been out longer. The PS3 has great games coming out soon

True.

Yet many of those games are also going to be on the 360 before long.

....give in.
Nikolas
Quote by The Leader

Well if you get a 360 you will get good game now and later.

360 FTW
Rhythm Harmony Melody
Quote by ROCK=ZEPPELIN
True.

Yet many of those games are also going to be on the 360 before long.

....give in.

Yes, and we all know how well those games port now don't we?

*cough*mgs2*cough*

Quote by spitfire6860
360 for sure. Ps3 is pretty much a ripoff of a 360.

Wow, thats pretty much rendered your credibility in this argument at zero, namely because the xbox ripped off every games console before it (see dreamcast and PS2)...

If you have the money, get a PS3. You get more bang for your buck that way. The 360 is a good console too, but you will most likely have to get it replaced a lot, since even now there are a lot of "red rings of death" around.
God knows I don't want to be an angel

PSN ID: MattIgoe
Wii ID: 7810 3870 3554 5359
Gamertag: MattIgoe
I would go for the Ps3. The games that are coming out soon are looking great.

PSN ID: ArranP
Search and you'll find threads pertaining to which is better.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all