It's alright, but you might as well just save up for a new amp.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
they are good to see what stomp boxs you might want. good for stratting to play with effects... dont get the rp80... waste of money the pedal doesnt do ****.
Trivium should rename themselfs Metallica2
RP80 is better

you'll be using your own custom effects more than the presets and the RP80 has forty spaces for customs, which is a fair bit more than the RP50 has
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
cheers Northen Soul

You are welcome, my child.

My gear;

Tokai '52 Nocaster Reissue, Candy Apple Red
Peavey 112 Express Amp
Boss BD-2 Blues Driver
Digitech RP80 Multi Effects Processor
rp50 is alrite. you might want to save up a bit and either grab the updated version of it, the rp150.. or a zoom g2.. or a korg.

i have an rp50. it was good for its time. and once inawhile i'll still find uses for it. but i like my zoom much more. it just sounds bigger.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
It's an awesome effects box for the price. Like someone said if you're just starting to mess around, it's sick. Right now it's my standard effects box until I get my new power supply for my 250, and it's like going back to your NES after playing SNES for a while. Strongly recommend it.
Guitars - Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Cherry Sunburst)/Alvarez Acoustic/Electric cutaway
Amp - Vox Valvetronix AD30VT 30W
Effects - Boss OS2/Boss DD6 Digital Delay/Digitech RP50

lost city radio. (acoustic)

Songs
Substance and Color
Last edited by paulblestde at Jul 5, 2007,
Yep - got the RP80. Basically use it for tinkering around and finding some cool custom sounds and the 40 spaces to save is great!
Zoom G1 is pretty nice too. Not the best sound, and the amp models sound thin, but it's all I need. I barely use effects apart from the OD, for which I have an analogue Exar Blueser. But yeah, it aint bad. Especially for the price.
Quote by bakk
Hi,
I have been pickin' up some Arabic radio signal things. Every time I turn up my Amp, this crazy Imam starts messing up my chords.

Proud owner of a 1987 Kramer Baretta I w/ spider Guitart.
Quote by FacingUsAll
It's alright, but you might as well just save up for a new amp.

i agree
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

Quote by Northern_Soul
RP80 is better

you'll be using your own custom effects more than the presets and the RP80 has forty spaces for customs, which is a fair bit more than the RP50 has

actually my RP50 has 80, only 40 of which is customizable

also, the RP50 is a great petal, although the wah is terrible, I however mainly use delay, amp modeling, compression, and sometimes reverb

you can even go to the digitech website and get settings from other people
Brawl Anyone?: Click HERE!!!

Like Mario Kart WiFi? Need help finding friends? Click here