get rid of man boobs?
I Like My Music Like I Like My Life

EVERYTHING LOUDER THAN EVERYTHING ELSE!
jesus christ dude
um

get off your fat ass?

/thread
Quote by armon77
im american but i think canada would win. they would probably lay low until everyone took each other out and then finish the last one standing off in one fell swoop. sneaky bastards.
Hack saw.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
skipping means u dont have to leave your bedroom? unless ur on first / second floor then ul have to go downstairs to do it
Masturbation.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
'If you fall out of that tree and break your legs, don't come running to me!'
That'll be difficult getting rid of that particular fat but I guess activating muscles around that area will the most efficient way.

Try www.bodybuilding.com for some good excercises.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Go for a run fatty, im fed up with fat people asking how to get fit, it isn't that bloody complicated, starve yourself and do excercise...
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
starve yourself and do excercise...

Actually, to get fit, you need to eat fairly good amount if you wanna replace the man boobs with pecs of steel.

If not, just do alot of shoulder-based exercises with weights and stuff.
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
Cut down on sugars (helps to start paying attention to nutrition facts), aerobic excercises would be helpful if not to get rid of your breasts, but for some general excercise i assume you dont get, and you may possibly be getting fat deposits in your chest which is a problem not completely to do with eating habits, in that case you may need surgery, my younger brother had that problem a year ago.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
masturbation is good
GEAR
- Epi Les Paul Custom (emma)
- Orange Tiny Terror
- 2x12 w/greenbacks
-MXR ZW-44 Overdrivel
- MXR Phase 90
- EB Volume JR.
- Boss DD-3
Why not stop waiting on an internet forum for answers about how to lose weight, and go for a jog?

Fucking procrastination.
Quote by Dobzilla
Why not stop waiting on an internet forum for answers about how to lose weight, and go for a jog?

Fucking procrastination.

because he's lazy and wants us to tell him that there's a magical pill to take that gives him a perfect body.

Like....it's common sense....how do you lose fat? You exercise....
Quote by Just_a_picker
Actually, to get fit, you need to eat fairly good amount if you wanna replace the man boobs with pecs of steel.

If not, just do alot of shoulder-based exercises with weights and stuff.

Well he never said he wanted pecs of steel now did he...
Quote by Kensai
That'll be difficult getting rid of that particular fat but I guess activating muscles around that area will the most efficient way.

Try www.bodybuilding.com for some good excercises.

Pfft... that was the best you could come up with?! At least call the guy a lard-arse

Lay off the pies, fatty!

Go for a run every once in a while, that's a good cardiovascular exercise
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████