Page 1 of 30
Right as the Metal forum is getting plagued with LOG threads and they're closer to metalcore than anything that's in the metal forum i've decided that they need an only thread so kids can post about them in here.

So anything Lamb of God related goes in here.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
Last edited by PiNk_ThE_pUnK at Jan 8, 2006,
i hear they're wrtiting their new album
Quote by Chaos Guitar
im great at sweeping but horrible at pinch harmonics

Pink, I think I love you.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Lamb of God has a great ability to blend their influences with their own style, thats what i think makes them unique
Member #2 of the "Eggnog > Humanity" club
^^Pm Scourge441 to join

PM MackDaddy or RhinosaurBones to join the Mortal Kombat Klub. That's right, Klub with a K.

Quote by happytimeharry
wow, is that backgammon? Now that's what I call fore play...
Quote by gaspasser88

Any idea when its gonna be out? I love the way their going with ashes. Its my favourite album at the moment.
An all time favorite of mine. When I first put "As the Palaces Burn" in my CD player, it was a big shock factor for me (I didn't realize they were that heavy ). Now, they're one of the best bands I've added to my CD collection recently in the last couple years. Any idea on the new album release period?
seen em twice live. put on a brutally awesome show. i tihnk my favorite album was as the palaces burn. mostly for 'Ruin' but Ashes of the Wake was quite magnificant as well.
-=| Ownage |=-
i also would like to say Willy has the greatest tattoo the world has ever seen.
-=| Ownage |=-
I have As The Palaces Burn, and it's quite good. I like pretty much every song from that album.
when the **** is the new album comin out.
anyone goin to the hardcore fest in Richmond VA?
Aucshwitz, Kent State, Chi-Town, Tainamen, Waco!
Taken from Revolver magazine:

New Album due late summer

So far, Lamb of God have written five new tunes, and they can already tell the CD will be very different from Ashes . "It's still heavy and skull-chrushing, but there's a lot more layers to it," Randy Blythe (the singer) says. "And there are some really melodic aspects as well. It's not like we're gonna sound like Creed all of a sudden, but some of it might take people by surprise."
Quote by Chaos Guitar
im great at sweeping but horrible at pinch harmonics

Hahaha LoG is getting pussified. Awesome.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
ok anyone who says LOG is goin soft should shut up they hav been around a while they obviously know more of wut ppl will like and they are jus testing their limits and bounderies im excited for the new album.
Quote by dahveed
I just bought the dvd. Its sick.
hell yeah dude that dvd is sick booze fights metal the best combo.
Quote by RiffURheadOff
Lamb of God sucks my ****in balls
ok u should jus shut up and stay out of this forum u retarded butt puppet. thanks
****ing love this band, anybody have any bootlegs of LOG?
I think Cedric dropped the mic about 20 times cause he was throwing it around so much. He also had a milk crate on his head for a bit. So yeah, it was a good show...crazy kids.

I love the Mars Volta.
They're from my city, and I saw them live recently. Personally, they are one of my favorite bands ever. EVER.

I don't exactly know why, they're not THAT talented, besides Chris, the drummer, but iI just really really really like them.

They're recording the album as I type this.
Quote by fronkpies
Just search "japanese chicks with big fat dicks" on google and you'll see.
Lamb of god owns man!!! GUITAR WORK IS UNBEILIEVEABLE, its just so creative and so mean, its the most sick/badass **** i have ever rocked to man, i dont want them to go slow on their next album, i want a album just as heavy as ashes of the wake, with MORE GUITAR RIFFS!!!!WOOT WOOT, LAMB OF GOD RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

best song=11th hour
"Cause I like to eat, is that such a crime?!?!" --Jack black, school of rock
I like LOG a lot lately. Ashes of The Wake is an AMAZING album. My favorite songs right now are probably Remorse Is for The Dead and Omerta.
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Quote by KramerGuitars1
Lamb of god owns man!!! GUITAR WORK IS UNBEILIEVEABLE, its just so creative and so mean, its the most sick/badass **** i have ever rocked to man, i dont want them to go slow on their next album, i want a album just as heavy as ashes of the wake, with MORE GUITAR RIFFS!!!!WOOT WOOT, LAMB OF GOD RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

best song=11th hour

Kids, idol worship is bad.
Quote by gaspasser88

they are not. they are on a european tour. they played here (their hometown) Nov. 27th and were going on tour two days later.

Randy has another band here in Richmond called Halo Of Locusts.

stay tuned....

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=15385272
Jimmy cracked corn and I did care.
they're good but they need to switch things up every now and then because it's kind of difficult to listen to their cds all the way through
there asome but all there songs are kinda the same.........i like burn the priest(there old band name) alot more...........dimera is there best f***ing song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^ I agree, some of the newer songs sound like they need a little more room to breathe in the production department. On that note, the end to "Faded Line" is epic.
^^Pm Scourge441 to join

PM MackDaddy or RhinosaurBones to join the Mortal Kombat Klub. That's right, Klub with a K.

Quote by happytimeharry
i think their old stuff is a lot less diverse then their new stuff. i mean the stuff off new american gospel pretty much sounds the same as all the songs on the cd. thats just my opinion.
I dont like that whole out of tune sounding thing they do on the higher strings. In the old stuff that is
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
LoG ****in rocks!! My fav song is probably 'Ruin', best ****in song ever!! Also ' Now You've Got Something To Die For ' is pretty bad ass
~Scannin the scene in the city tonight, looking for you start up a fight, theres an evil feeling in our brains buts its nothing new you know it drives us insane~

Seek And Destroy-Metallica
does anyone have any updated info on when the new cd is coming out its one of my most anticipated cds
all ive heard is summer of this year, like June/July
^^Pm Scourge441 to join

Quote by happytimeharry
Lamb of God were one of the first metalcore bands I got into. I still love them now, and I can't wait to see the melodic side of their stuff.
Anyone else think that Mark Morton doesnt get the props he deserves as a soloist and lead guitarist in general? I think hes a really inventive and unique guitarist. Anyone else agree?(Also, the solo in As The Palaces Burn is brilliant)
^^Pm Scourge441 to join

Quote by happytimeharry
well honestly in my opinion although original lamb of god solos kinda suck.. I mean they don't sound that good and aren't really on a virtuostic level...however it is nice to hear mark go through one every now and then
Quote by FlyPaper
i also would like to say Willy has the greatest tattoo the world has ever seen.

What kind is it? I didn't know he had a tatoo...shame on me!
What does this band have to do with hardcore?
Taking Back Sunday = Sensitive Hardcore
This forum is even about Metalcore.

LoG is pretty good,though some of their songs sound similar.I like Ashes of the wake,Hourglass,11th hour and Ruin.

I think they're guitarist is not all that bad,he plays some decent riffs,and his solos aren't exactly basic stuff.Not the greatest,but surely worth learning and enjoying.
I don't mean what I write in my posts.So don't argue back on it,and don't check me..Because,though I don't mean them,they are the only way I can increase my post count.