Alright i played this guitar at Gutar Center last week and im really considering getting it. I loved the sound that it produced. I do have a few questions tho.

How is this guitar in terms of quality? is there anything thats poorly made on this guitar?
How do the tuners hold up?

I play a variety of music and i think this guitar would suit my needs perfectly. I just need to know if theres anything that i need to be aware of.

if i could get some answers to these questions id be grateful. Thank you.

oh p.s.
I didnt see any whammy bars on any of the guitars, do they give them to you at the time of purchase?
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
They give you them at time of purchase, also is this the american model, or the mim one? I own the mexican model, and I hear they're hit and miss but mine stays in tune well and overall is pretty good.
i had a miss MIM strat... but then now it's a big HIT!!!
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
The HM Strats MIJ were great too from the 80s. I recommend checking those out too if you like the super-strats.
The tuners will hold fine as long as you don't abuse the whammy (which should be on the guitar ).

Just make sure you play a few of them and pick the one that feels the best; Fender's QC isn't the best, especially on the MIMs.

The humbucker is kinda of wussy sounding and could probably use a change (moreso than the other pickups).

It's pretty decent for the price.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
My HSS is beautiful. Everything your worried about is fine. There is absolutely nothing I find wrong with mine...

Very versatile, very good tone. And my wammy bar was not on it either, but I bought a hardshel case and I found it in that when I got home, so they probably give it to you later...

But I defifnately recomend it, assuming your talking MIM...MIA I can't vouch for personally, but with all the hype of american fenders, I'm sure it's good...
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
yeah its the mexican one. Im getting a refund of $350 from my old guitar that doesnt work so ill have to pay around $80 for the Sunburst finish choice of guitar.
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
Alright thanks guys. Yeah i wont be abusin the whammy too much. i probably wont even be using it that much come to think of it. Only when songs call for it.

Id like to say you guys have made me even more anxious to get this guitar and i now hate you. just kiddin of course
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
Just for ****s and giggles, I'll recommend similar guitars in the price range just to give you some other ideas.

Hagstrom F-301

Godin SD

Floyd Rose DST-3

The Hagstrom is a pretty decent guitar for a really low price, and all of the Godin SDs I've played have been very lively and well built.

I put the DST-3 up there just in case you wanted a cheap OFR .
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
I had one more question come to mind today.

what type of music is this guitar suited for?
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
Quote by jxmxaxn
I had one more question come to mind today.

what type of music is this guitar suited for?

EVERYTHING!
buy it, you won't be disapointed.
My Gear:
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat
Vox AD30VT
Big Muff Pi.
sweet, good deal. haha thanks
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
u wont be disappointed!
maybe u want to change the pickups after a while.. i just put some '62 vintage in mine and now its just aweeeeeeeeesome
Guitars:

Fender Mexican HSS Strat (Sunburst, Maple Neck)
- /w custom handwound John Mayer pickups - thx cord!

Amp:
Hughes & Kettner Matrix 100 Combo (practice amp)
Fender '73 Twin Reverb (main amp)

boss bd-2 (keeley modded)
trust me this is an exellent guitar. i have the mexican made one and everything is amazing quality. and i got the whammy bar in the gig bag. mines in midnight wine with a rosewood fretboard
i went back to guitar center to play it today. omg i want it so bad. Waiting for the refund money to get here is killing me.
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1