I couldn't get search to work. It just kept saying 404 error.

So does anyone play piano or keyboard?

I have never played really but from my Music class at school i got to mess around on keyboards and i learnt some various stuff liek The Final Countdown, Mr Crowley and Jump.

Today i started to learn Chaconne In D Minor by J.S. Bach. I didn't get that far. I only learnt the first little bit. I recorded it.

http://rapidshare.com/files/41062727/chaconne_d_minor_piano.mp3.html

It sounds ok.

Discuss
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
i think it would be fun to learn piano..... do some matt bellamy esque stuff.... i think that would be really fun to do at a show
I finally just learned how to read sheet music. I've never taken lessons so my playing is a bit crap (something like my guitar ) but it's a lot of fun, and I find it easier to sing with a piano than with my guitar. And yuh, Matthew Bellamy is the shiz.
I've been playing for a few years. good times
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
I started piano when I was but a wee little tike, and I still play. Although I dont take lessons anymore, I fool around a lot and tis fun.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
Quote by americnidiot
i think it would be fun to learn piano..... do some matt bellamy esque stuff.... i think that would be really fun to do at a show

Matt Bellamy on the piano. Lots of people think he's great. He's technically an experienced player, but I can't stand his pieces.

I play, have been serioudly studying for about a year, and I'm planning on getting my grade 10 in two years and going to university to study the instrument. It beats the hell out of the guitar any day.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
i play a little bit usually as backup pieces to my guitars and whatnot. i really want to use a moog synthesizer that would be cool
I'm a dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, we're all dudes HEY!
I'd learn the basics of piano just to play perfect day by Lou Reed.

I'd like to play but mehhhh.