hey just wondering if anyone has ever played this game. its on xbox 360 and PS3.
i just finished it a few days ago on the 360 and i really think it was one of the best games ive played.
I thought this was going to be about that crappy rock band.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
It's awesome, especially because Mike Patton is in it
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by Bubban
It's awesome, especially because Mike Patton is in it

im kinda ashamed to think that i had never heard of the guy until i finished the game and heard an awsome song by tomahawk in the credits. now since ive completed the game ive been trying to listen to everything hes done
Absolutely amazing game, though the controls are a bit loose; Its nothing that can't be adjusted too, just something where the moment you start playing you think "huh, the controls a bit loose". Thats my only complaint though. It is also very nice to finally have a game with a legitimate one-player campaign in a slew of games gone bat**** crazy over online multiplayer.

And still, how can you dislike a game that has a 'Devour Heart' mechanic?
So, gentlemen: How do we kill Superman?
The game looks great, hopefully it is, because I need something to make up for the atrocity known as "Tranformers: The Game". Movie>Game.
666 BRO
Bah, this game is pretty much the reason I want a 360. But alas, I have no money...

I have a few complaints about it...

The laggy multi, the 10 hours worth of game play, and the not so hard ai enemies.

The game is like a damn movie though, its dope.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all