with the lack of rain lately and such to prevent fires and stuff lots of parks and other places have cancelled the fireworks show but i was wondering because of the dryness are we not aloud to shoot off our own fireworks this year? i alreayd know where not SUPPOSED too cause there illegal to buy here and there not supposed go above 10 ft. or w/e but they dont enforce it cause everyone does it =P so are they enforcing it more this year or should i not worry about it and blow some **** up?
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
where in georgia? atlanta metro less likely to catch fire than dry forest. set em off anyhow, not sure i have ever heard of fireworks setting fire to anything other than the area where they were lit. by the time they come back down, shouldn't they be burned out?
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

its not rly illegal to posses them u just cant buy them here (u gotta go to alabama or tennesee lol) but a few years ago they passed this law where fireworks cant go over like 10-20 ft i think...
yeah dude, i bought some of those cheapo ones by wal-mart. gonna go ape**** with them later on tonight.

oh, and gordo's dad (bassist in my band, you know) bought the $50 pack, so i'm heading over to his place later to light some **** up.
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
nice chris, we have some REAL ones left over from last year when we went to alabama

those wal mart ones are gay though they just shower and stuff there like oversized sparkers
I still have my stash from last year. I'm pretty sure they won't let you shoot in a dry area. I don't live in Georgia but it's basically the same way here in Bama. I live out of the city limits so I could care less about the laws. Light those bitches up!
To a shredder, a second is a long time.

Member of the UG Gentlemen of Higher Thought Establishment.

Invite only, if you want to be considered, contribute well to UG, and respect others as much as possible!
lol yeah we live in a neighborhood i mean the most thatll catch fire is a house or a dog or something, possibly a tree; nothing big
Hey C.C. your profile is the one with the bright light right?

Invite only, if you want to be considered, contribute well to UG, and respect others as much as possible!
gordon and me are gonna just blow some stuff up in random places haha
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
when I first saw the thread title I thought someone was proud of the fact that Georgians can read.
Don't blow no fingers off.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
^ TEEHEE! URE FUNNY JACKAL =DD

me, scarfacesuit, and fallenangel20 are probably the select few who can haha
Quote by C.C. Deville
lol yeah we live in a neighborhood i mean the most thatll catch fire is a house or a dog or something, possibly a tree; nothing big

Nothing to big then.
Yeah, this is the first year I didn't go to Alabama to get some fireworks. Normally even if you do get caught with them they just give you a warning. We just got a lot of rain lately so I don't think they would care, but if you live in South Georgia, I think you would wanna watch out.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
I know this thread's older now, but, no, it's not illegal for you to.

It's illegal for stage two fireworks in general, but since we live so close to Alabama, and we can just cross the line and go to the warehouses, cops usually never really bother.

It's probably not safe to fire them off around trees, but it's perfectly fine if you do.

And, it's bull. Douglas County had NO fireworks. At all. We're at a Stage 5 drought, the dryist it's ever been, so NO PARKS AT ALL OR ANYWHERE had fireworks. Not even the mall.

So, needless to say, we stayed home tonight.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
^yeah same thing i was lookin for some displays around douglasville or taylor farms park or something nothing =(

oh and nemesis yeah thats me =))
cool

It blows... Oh well. We watched the Centennial Park ones on TV.

The start was so sad. It was like 3 streamers, two exploders, and some tiny one. And then they just stopped for like 5 minutes. I was like, "....THAT'S IT!!! "

And I laughed until the whol show started.

I hate this drought. IT screws so much stuff up. =/

Saxo-Walrus

yeah =( this is the first time in like 4 or 5 years we havnt gone to alabama and loaded up on fireworks
We haven't crossed the state line in forever for fireworks, we've just went to Arbor Place, or Hunter Park or something like that.

It's be great to load up one year, though. We used to make puddles in the yard, and get those little boats that fired rocks, and the tanks and whatnot. We used two liter bottls for the bottle rockets, and we would have our own big display.

Good times.

Saxo-Walrus