Hey guys, heres a song I finished today. I'm really happy that I have my guitar rig back at home so that I can have good guitar tone again!

I don't know what you guys will think of this, its very experimental and i've never tried anything like this really.

I'll just leave it at that.

Let me know what you think.

http://www.soundclick.com/util/downloadSong.cfm?ID=5521583&key=CA66A58C-9
Not really big on electronica or any synth music but it surely seems to have required some effort and was impressive.Good Work
I like parts of it...cant say I liked it all however some parts of the song sounded like it could be background music for one of those crime investigation shows on TV or something.
Quote by D_Vincent
I like parts of it...cant say I liked it all however some parts of the song sounded like it could be background music for one of those crime investigation shows on TV or something.

I appreciate your input, which parts didn't you like and why? Just for more constructive criticism.
Didnt like the very beginning...i like when it starts at 15 second mark...reminds me of TV when something bad is going to happen...the build up to the crime so to speak...then the chord changes come in around the 1:18 mark and i didnt really like those chord changes except I liked the last key/chord change at the 1:25 mark...the last chord/key change had that cool little run at the end which I liked.
i like the various melodies you threw in. there are quite a lot of layers, and then at teh 2:35 mark the 'chorus' i guess it is. it sounds almost like coldplay here which is tight.

im not really an eletronica head, but i take it you made this all by yourself which is great, but imagine using live instruments to recreate this sound (thats when the fun happens).

i was really digging it, just dont fall into the cracks with making the same stuff (soemthing that a lot of electronic players do unfortunately) listen to new music and new things for inspiration to really open your mind and try and take you places.

nice work
not big on electronic music but I like some of the melodies you threw in there. It had kind of a spacey sound, I could see this in a movie or video game. Actually it almost reminds me of a Final Fantasy game.

Could you take some time to crit mine:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=622349
Last edited by TheNoManBand at Jul 6, 2007,