how the **** do you beat andross on Starfox 64? i keep throwing the bombs in his mouth, but nothing going. its pissin me off so bad.
Oh MAN I loved that game! I seriously want to dig out my old console to play it! Is it as amazing as I remember?
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Shoot off his hands, then his face becomes vulnerable. Then if you get the brain, shoot the flying eyes (if you want) and then hit the MEDULLA OBLONGATA.
Dudes you know how there are so many different planets you can go through i never figured out how to take the top way if you know what im talking about.
Quote by Wolven
So we decided since all we did was play Mortal Kombat and watched Power Rangers, we could defend ourselves, so we went and grabbed a bunch of crap to bombard the thing with.
Quote by Crayola666
Dudes you know how there are so many different planets you can go through i never figured out how to take the top way if you know what im talking about.

I could tell you all the ways you can go the top way, but I'll only do that on request.

Or you could just look it up...
do or do not, there is no try.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
heh. i remember asking the exact same question when i was 7
GEAR:
Vantage Ghost Gibson "The Paul" copy
Fender FM-100H half-stack
Regal vintage 30W class A amp head (handcrafted in Montreal)
Quote by ckellingc
You travel back in time to 1996.

Great game though...

DO A BARREL ROLL!

GOD DAMMIT! I was reading through this thinking "All right... No one said "Do a barrel roll " You bitch
I LOVE that game

You have to shoot those orange things that keep popping out. If this is the boss that I'm thinking of.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
I was just playing that right now its so much fun.(wii virtual console ftw) Slippy wants to make me kill myself though.
you gotta be sure to have the blue lasers, without them its all but impossible. and if you want to truly beat it you have to go all the way down the left, none on the right
Quote by 18th_Angel
No dude, that is definitely an ugly chick. I'm talking 10 or 11 beers ugly.
Use a splash attack
Death Cube K

Quote by primusfan
i know an old lady who supports abortion because it's generally low-class black women getting it performed and for her the less inner-city black kids (or blacks in general) there are, the better.

Oh Damn
Quote by Dimebag22
I LOVE that game

You have to shoot those orange things that keep popping out. If this is the boss that I'm thinking of.

you love the game and you dont know who andross is? hes the big monkey mother ****er.

shoot the diamonds on andross's hands and when both are gone he'll either turn into a mechanical snapping crazy thing (good) or a brain (not as good)

if he turns into the first one just bomb the bastard until he dies, game completed

if he turns into the brain its an all range mode eye shooting and medulla oblongata destroying fest. then you need to follow your father through the tunnels while your arwing is being licked by the flames caused by andross's large headache

holy **** this game was awesome, shame the ds starfox sucks
I LOVE STARFOX

shoot his hands then his eye's I think. then bombs to his mouth, if memory serves me correctly.
"It's quiet. Too quiet. "

"DO A BARREL ROLL!"

BEST. GAME. EVAR.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."