alright i am saving up for a new amp head and i am moving need some space in my room for my cab.

so i have a dsp FENDER CHAMPION 30 it can withstand 90 watts and puts out 30watts pretty lound, actually surprisingly loud. when me and my friend play together i use this fender it portable and can be heard through his crate stack.
very very nice, rarely used in the bedroom or in my livingroom when i am jaming with my friend, Fender Champion 30 guitar amplifier. this amplifier has no scratches, no dings, no dents, non smoking, like new. it comes with an extra long IEC 9 foot power cord. this amp is very nice, loaded with nice features. it has 2 switchable channels, one clean and one overdrive/gain. the gain control lets you dial it the amount of distortion/saturation you choose, very nice. it also has 2 inputs, bass, mid, treble, reverb, foot switch input, external speaker jack for connecting extra speakers and metal corner protectors, heavy duty handle. this amp is powerful, 30 watts with a heavy duty Fender 10" speaker. it has that very nice Fender sound, open, chimey, detailed, dynamic, extended, involving, spacious, smooth and musical, a very nice sounding guitar amp. this amp could be used in small clubs, churches, small parties and bedrooms. it is quite powerful. the amp measures 17 wide by 8 deep by 15 tall. this amp has rarely been played. better get this nice sounding Fender Champion 30 guitar amp
for $110 shipped!!
i bought it in the summer of 2006 for $240 at samash brand new.

also i have a KUSTOM 10 watt amp that i have used 4 or 5 times.
it has crunchy distortion controls headphone and pedal jack.
i have not see one like, the controls are in the front very loud. i couldn't believe when i cranked it up to 8/10 it screamed. but of course that was only once.
i rarely use either amp. i am asking $50 shipped...

attached are pics of the fender,, if asked i'll get pics of the KUSTOM
Attachments:
bacd_1.jpg
bc03_1.jpg
lefty pro series JACKSON DK2 DINKY blk.
sig. Dimarzio evolution bridge
seymour hotrail mid
seymour '59 strat neck
BOSS MT-2 pedal
MXR 10 Band EQ Dunlop
BOSS noise suppressor pedal
MARSHALL MF 280 cabinet
hughes & kettner warp 7 head
solid state but the little light get very bright when it warms up.. wierd
good amp actually through a pedal is a beast.. but the distortion isn't all up the knotch though..
great effects you can even fine tune the effects and they sound great all of them.honestly
it's more powerful than you'd think it held it's own against some peavey combos with the right pedal. the clean on it superb for a solid state 250$ amp..
let me know if your interested
lefty pro series JACKSON DK2 DINKY blk.
sig. Dimarzio evolution bridge
seymour hotrail mid
seymour '59 strat neck
BOSS MT-2 pedal
MXR 10 Band EQ Dunlop
BOSS noise suppressor pedal
MARSHALL MF 280 cabinet
hughes & kettner warp 7 head