Some of you might remember my "This is shocking" thread from yesterday, but another instance of discraceful actions has been reported today.

This occured in Perth, Australia.

This is from yesterdays post.

This is disgraceful. Just imagine what its like in these 2 peoples cases, what theyre thinking, the kid could have possibly been buried alive, the woman was treated like a pet in a zoo even though she was dying.
No doubt many of you werent shocked reading this, post your opinions.

Oh, and if you've seen any articles about similar instances post them.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Of course humanity's getting worse.

Stupid people are procreating and creating stupid kids, raising them on stupid beliefs, and then the kids grow up to follow what they were taught. Not to sound too gruesome or anything, but humanity is beyond the point of saving.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
They weren't homeless they were just Grunge.
Yeah... Lots of people are getting savage ish.. And they deserve to get Pwnzord. Oh yeah... Kulvin I heart your Sig
Humanity is not getting worse, you just hear about things like this more than you used to, because the media is no longer censoring itself as it used to. They try to shock people to get viewers, and it works, so they have to gradually report worse things.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
that is just terrible
Quote by mista cricket
Passive pickups? Are there such a thing as aggressive pickup s?

I use a Dvorak keyboard; put this in your sig if you do too.
Not really. In the 40's a political party exterminated a major portion of a major religion. That's bad. Genghis Khan did some hosed up ****. Vlad the Impaler did some hosed up ****. Not that there aren't some terrible things going on now, but I don't think we're getting worse.
Looking at the big picture, I doubt that humanity will ever get better or worse. It just stays the same, but different times bring different things to our attention. In 1850 the beating of an African-American would be small beans, and a news case of an abortion would be huge. It's the opposite now (not saying I support either of them).
-VOTE HERE-
[x ] ROOSEVELT

[x ] WILSON
Quote by self-made_page
Not really. In the 40's a political party exterminated a major portion of a major religion. That's bad. Genghis Khan did some hosed up ****. Vlad the Impaler did some hosed up ****. Not that there aren't some terrible things going on now, but I don't think we're getting worse.

Yeah, but this isnt WWII or the middle ages.

Quote by 14shadesofblue
Yesterdays one was bad, that ones just funny!

Yeah, im sure if you were that kid you'd be in stitches laughing so hard.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by self-made_page

i think horrible things arent being commited in a big scale as much but maybe are becoming more frequent small scales
Quote by dann_blood
Yeah, im sure if you were that kid you'd be in stitches laughing so hard.

ive been shot twice in the left leg and stabbed in the right hand, stitches arent that bad you wanker
I'll lay waiting, just waiting for my time to come
Quote by SOADrox429
Humanity is not getting worse, you just hear about things like this more than you used to, because the media is no longer censoring itself as it used to. They try to shock people to get viewers, and it works, so they have to gradually report worse things.

+1
"That Hidde's a cool guy" -Abe Lincoln
"Hidde? Yeah we jam all the time" -Steve Vai
"Remember that time when burt jumped out of the tree and into the river? Good times!" -Jesus

So I heard you liek profiles?
Quote by 14shadesofblue
ive been shot twice in the left leg and stabbed in the right hand, stitches arent that bad you wanker

So that justifies laughing at a kid whos tortured? Ive had about 20 broken bones, broken neck among that, a bulging disc and a stab wound. Doesnt mean im a dick about a kid that gets tortured.
Quote by Vornik
Grr double post.
Quote by Vornik
Last edited by dann_blood at Jul 5, 2007,