So, not now, but once I have the money, Im planning on getting a P-Bass.

Would it be a good idea to keep the precision pick ups, and put in another set of J-pick ups, and then put in a toggle switch so i can go back and forth?
M374L

Quote by happytimeharry
This is why I'm proud to be an American. Keep your free health care. We get free boxes...

Quickstrike of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Bass Militia's Resident Viking PM jazz_rock_feel
Don't get a Squier [especially the affinity series], but Fender already makes PJ basses so just get one of those.
Do you want a configuration like the Urge II bass, or just a J pup in the bridge and a P pup in the neck?
Well depending on what your looking for, look into the older Fender Deluxe Precision Basses. They already have a P/J configuration (New ones have P/HB), plus the Ash sunburst looks sexy . Or if you have the audacity, then look into building a custom bass i.e. Warmoth, and giving it a P/J configuration.

Oy but if you can give me a budget, I could find something with a P/J configuration.

Edit: Bumper, I hate your sig
Quote by soccermom
The only epic thing about the bass forum is Pete Wentz penis. Its Epic. Epic penis.
BASS, MT, AND PIT JUNKIE

Quote by bass_kid92
Don't get a Squier [especially the affinity series], but Fender already makes PJ basses so just get one of those.

Only pic I could find.... probably should of said something about the Fender ones. Stupid google.
M374L

Quote by happytimeharry
This is why I'm proud to be an American. Keep your free health care. We get free boxes...

Quickstrike of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Bass Militia's Resident Viking PM jazz_rock_feel