I think its kind of cool...its different and almost made me laugh in a good way...this would sound a lot better with drums and bass and stuff.

I liked it
This sounds like a Voxtrot song, haha, instruments and vocals. I love it. It's got that humorous theme, but a undertone of seriousness. Do you have any lyrics you could post?
Guitars - Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Cherry Sunburst)/Alvarez Acoustic/Electric cutaway
Amp - Vox Valvetronix AD30VT 30W
Effects - Boss OS2/Boss DD6 Digital Delay/Digitech RP50

lost city radio. (acoustic)

Songs
Substance and Color
paulblestde:

I give seven months for us to get this right
because I hate lose and you love to fight
the word "hate" is strong but so fun to say
and i hear it from you almost everyday
do you get just what i'm saying
you know exactly what i'm saying to you?

time
oh time
it takes time
control
is yours
not mine
fine
oh fine
oh fine
i can take a little more
if you're a little more mine

wish we could be what we see on tv
where a half an hour cures a tragedy
i swear on rainy days i will walk for you
but it makes me wonder what would you go through?
this tension in my heads not new
but we have our moments
those very special moments so few

it took seven months for me to understand
that i should not have tried so hard to hold your hand
i hear oh poor guy's and i told you so's
but my lonely feet had only there to go
now do you get just what i'm saying
you know exactly what i'm saying to you?

time
oh time
it takes time
control
is yours
not mine
fine
oh fine
oh fine
you can take a little more
if you're a little more mine

TheNoManBand: The bass is in there! Lol, listen with headphones or something. As for the vocals clipping, I do that on purpose. It gives the song a little character and little bit more of a warm, "I did this on a rainy day" feel. I figure since guitar signals clip when you strike the strings harder/play louder why shouldn't the vocal signal do it also? Thanks for the feedback!
haha pretty funny!!! it's true that it clips in some places... too much lows am afraid... however it sounds pretty neat and with drums it will be kickass... The only thing i didnt like was the sudden stop in the middle... i was for a sec like : wtf? But then it restarted... but still it sounded weird....

Overall: awesome!
very cool, it sounds very original and you have a good voice. i really like how it sounds so light hearted but then the lyrics are more so on the cynical side. awesome, quality is good as well. great job, the song is pretty catchy...seems like a song that would easily get stuck in your head. and thanks for the crit.