I Found The Chips Ahoy Sitting Next To A Jar of Jif...Guess What I Did!

No, I combined them! It may be the best thing I've ever eaten. Like a Reeses only...better. If you ever have the means, I strongly encourage you to try it.

So...what are some foods you came up with.

While intoxicated.

edit: And that's not to say I invented it. But moreso discovered it for myself.
You know those plastic spoons with the chocolate on the end? I find that if you eat the whole spoon you can spend the next few days in poop anxiety.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by kirbyrocknroll
You mean like a peanut butter cookie...?

Yes. Like a peanut butter cookie. You wet fucking blanket.
if you're ever stoned, get a jar of peanut butter, and a thing of hershey's syrup. get a spoonfull of the pb then squirt the chocolate on it. best stoner snack ever...
Quote by mr.cheese..
Now I've got it! Masturbate in the mud while smoking weed!

Quote by darkstar2466
Meaning is not absolute.
i got stoned once and i ate doritors but like the dill pickle kind

oh
my
god.

but sober they're gross

*i dont do drugs anymore*
Quote by metalhead_99801
if you're ever stoned, get a jar of peanut butter, and a thing of hershey's syrup. get a spoonfull of the pb then squirt the chocolate on it. best stoner snack ever...

did you see disturbia? shia lebouf does that and washes it down with redbull.
Peanut butter is the absolute best snack food.

Peanut butter and Apple Butter sandwiches are fantastic. We were out of jelly and such, and I was like, "Hmm...Apple butter's good on toast, and biscuits and such, why not?". It was just great.

Peanut butter on Ritz, graham crackers, vanilla wafers, and these little Saltine things my mom makes.

First, turn on your oven's broiler, and let it heat up. Then, put some peanut butter on a Saltine cracker, and one large Jet Puffed marshmallow (or your favorite marshmallow variety). Put many of these on a cookie sheet, and put them in the oven. Let them get just hot enough that the tops of the marshmallows are browned, and take them out.

Let them cool, and enjoy.

Insanely awesome.

Quote by Inhale.Breathe
what the hell is jif?

How can you not know...
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Last edited by fallenangel20 at Jul 5, 2007,
Quote by Inhale.Breathe
what the hell is jif?

Peanut butter
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Quote by Alicee
Yes. Like a peanut butter cookie. You wet fucking blanket.

YES Now i have heard all the comebacks. Very good.
Quote by fallenangel20
Peanut butter is the absolute best snack food.

Peanut butter and Apple Butter sandwiches are fantastic. We were out of jelly and such, and I was like, "Hmm...Apple butter's good on toast, and biscuits and such, why not?". It was just great.

Peanut butter on Ritz, graham crackers, vanilla wafers, and these little Saltine things my mom makes.

First, turn on your oven's broiler, and let it heat up. Then, put some peanut butter on a Saltine cracker, and one large Jet Puffed marshmallow (or your favorite marshmallow variety). Put many of these on a cookie sheet, and put them in the oven. Let them get just hot enough that the tops of the marshmallows are browned, and take them out.

Let them cool, and enjoy.

Insanely awesome.

How can you not know...
Hey, my brand is Kraft. I'm loyal to it.
Eew...Kraft peanut butter is just....weird, IMO.

I've always been a Jif guy. Hell, we're a Jif FAMILY.

Jif is what I think about when I think peanut butter.

Saxo-Walrus

what a shocking turn of events. this story has completely changed my life, and I will reflect on it every time I enter the snack section of a grocery store.

by the way, where they original Chips Ahoy, or the soft kind?
Quote by x/taluha
what the hell is apple butter:|

This isn't the brand I buy, it's just the best pic. I usually buy White House or Bama apple butter.

IT's basically like apple sauce but....different. It's brown, thinner than apple sauce, and has a unique taste.

It mean, it's all apples, but I don't know the EXACT ingredients that makes it brown.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_butter

EDIT:
Apple butter is a highly concentrated form of apple sauce, produced by long, slow cooking of apples with cider or water to a point where the sugar in the apples caramelizes. The concentration of sugar gives apple butter a much longer shelf life as a preserve than applesauce. It was a popular way of using apples in colonial America, and well into the 19th century. The term "butter" refers to the thick, soft consistency, and its use as a spread for breads. Typically seasoned with cinnamon, cloves, and other spices, apple butter may be used as a side dish, an ingredient in baked goods, or as a condiment. The Pennsylvania Dutch often include it as part of their traditional seven sweets and seven sours dinner table array.

Saxo-Walrus

Quote by Hops44
Ketchup is good with almost everything, especially chicken.

word

I always piss the people at fast food places off cause Ill ask for like 3 handfulls of ketchup packets.
I thought you were bloody crazy. Jif is a cleaning product over here.
In Britain I swear Jif is lemon juice...That comes in a little lemon shaped thing that you squeeze!
And it USED to be a cleaning produce, but they changed their name to CIF!
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children
And no I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew