Ive heard and seen people (slide guitarist in skynyrd) play slide and play what sounds like bird noises. Can anyone tell me how to do this?
Quote by Allahblues
Lavaticus 3:14, "So Moses went to class with some no name **** brand and totally started wailin on it. So I challenged him to a guitar duel and totally smoked his ass, he went home crying then everyone was all like OH YOUR SO AWESOME SEX ME."
They make the noise with their mouth and pretend to use the slide.

Seriously, just mess around hitting high notes. No one told them how to do it.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
im gonna have to agree with getting a bird... but if you REALLY wanna make ur guitar sound like a bird
1. put a bird in your guitar
2. put some kind of machine that makes bird noises in your guitar
or
3. use your slide past the neck of your guitar, like more above the pickups, but if you play past the pickup your using, you wont here it through your amp
R.I.P JIMI

member of the Seinfeld fan club --pm the_experience to join
ok. put guitar on bridgepickup. hold the slide in your hand and use the rim of the fingerhole to tap the small strings near the pickup.
Easy to do. Im a Huge Skynyrd Fan and I just had to figure it out.

Get a Slide, and slide near your pickups/strumming area between the neck and bridge.

Using the bridge pickup works better.
Well the way i like to do it is use a slide and put the signal through a whammy or a wah pedal. Sounds cool
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
Quote by spazzymagee417
i think you're better off just getting a bird for your band.

hahah
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Quote by Mr. Twelve
Behold...the Arctopus are obviously music. I don't see how anyone could say they're not music compared to many modern and post-modern composers. That being said, I think B...tA are terrible.
You just Put the slide over the area where u strum and play normally with the slide and itll work. the guitarist from the strawbs does it in there song autume. it pretty sweet :>