I've seen a few other people do this, so I figured I would try it as well. Ask me questions [preferably serious] about anything you need help with and I will answer it to the best of my knowledge. I will be going to be in approximately 2 hours, though, and won't be up until 3-5 EST tomorrow.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Quote by The Arch-Mage
Should I get a new guitar first or a new amp first?

What is your current guitar and amp?
The morning will come

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Observe my signature for my gear.

I play at home in my room, no need for loud volume, so not sure if a tube amp is necessary. Plus I'm not willing to spend more than $600 max on an amp. Thoughts? Suggestions?
A beginner's kit made by Crate. I'm not exactly sure of the model of the guitar, but it's modeled after a Stratocaster, except for it has a humbucker on the bridge. The amp is a Crate TG10R 10W.

Edit: The guitar is a Crate as well.
what points should I touch when giving a speech to a committee of former foster youth and social workers?

this speech is about my experiences in the foster care system, aging out, and what after care is like. oh, here's a link to the program I'm in.. http://www.larkinstreetyouth.org/ ignore the douche on the front page.
You won't need that much money for a good practice amp. If you're just going to be in your room, you won't need something very big, 5 watts should do.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Epiphone-Valve-Junior-Combo-Amp?sku=480260
The morning will come

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Quote by The Arch-Mage
A beginner's kit made by Crate. I'm not exactly sure of the model of the guitar, but it's modeled after a Stratocaster, except for it has a humbucker on the bridge. The amp is a Crate TG10R 10W.

Edit: The guitar is a Crate as well.

I would say a new amplifier, although it would also depend on what you want to use it for. If it's just practice, and the tone of your amp is fine, then get a new guitar.
Quote by MakinLattes
what points should I touch when giving a speech to a committee of former foster youth and social workers?

this speech is about my experiences in the foster care system, aging out, and what after care is like. oh, here's a link to the program I'm in.. http://www.larkinstreetyouth.org/ ignore the douche on the front page.

What exactly is the speech for? Just to inform them?
Quote by Twist of fate
Can you PM me pics of your johnson?

I can, but I won't.
Quote by jhardcore
Does the girl I like like me back?

I don't know. Maybe you should ask her, she would know better than I would.
Quote by spazzymagee417
me and my friend want to make a pizza. we have to decide between 3 cheese and rice crust. WHICH ONE?

3 cheese.
The morning will come

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Quote by SOADrox429
What exactly is the speech for? Just to inform them?

it's just talking about my experiences in the system, what it was like to age out (i.e. get kicked out on your ass when you turn 18), and living in after care housing.
Quote by MakinLattes
it's just talking about my experiences in the system, what it was like to age out (i.e. get kicked out on your ass when you turn 18), and living in after care housing.

Well, don't give them your life story, but I think that some of your low and high points would be good. Give them the good things about it, and the bad things, I guess. I suck at speeches, though, so you might not want to listen to me.
The morning will come

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Quote by spazzymagee417
we'll make the 3 cheese in a couple of minutes. i'll tell you how it was once we're done.

Okay, hope it's good.
The morning will come

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Well, I want to get a new amplifier (hopefully tube) so I can play in front of people. Although my current little amp is fine for home practice, it just doesn't have the power. I would also like to get a higher quality tone, and am willing to spend about $1,000 Canadian on one, or about $900 American (450 pounds maybe?).

I also plan to buy both; whichever item I don't pick I would buy about a year after.
Quote by Sun Rype Orange
What kinda weed should I buy?

I have no clue. Don't smoke.
Quote by captainjackass
I have a dead guy in my garage.
what do i do? GO!

Leave him there, and when the cops arrive at your door, play stupid, or turn yourself in, or kill yourself.

Quote by The Arch-Mage
Well, I want to get a new amplifier (hopefully tube) so I can play in front of people. Although my current little amp is fine for home practice, it just doesn't have the power. I would also like to get a higher quality tone, and am willing to spend about $1,000 Canadian on one, or about $900 American (450 pounds maybe?).

I also plan to buy both; whichever item I don't pick I would buy about a year after.

What kind of music do you play?
The morning will come

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Quote by captainjackass
I have a dead guy in my garage.
what do i do? GO!

ask the guy who brought it there if you have a sign that says Dead Ni**er storage on our house.

hmm.... questions........I dont really have any, I know all the answers to my questions..... hmmm.....

randomness...
Do you preferr Jack Daniels or Jim Beam?

im drunk enough so Ill help you answer questions for a bit.
'11 Gibson LP Jr.
'07 Gretsch 5120
'69 Tele
'10 Godin 5th Ave. Kingpin
'03 Blueridge Dreadnought
'02 Custom Martin D-28
Premier Twin-8
Fender Hot Rod Dlx
Boss SD-1
See my sig for gear.

I'm in a band, and my amp isn't quite loud enough to get over the drums. I have a EHX Metal Muff and an Ibanez Weeping Demon wah coming in the mail now. I'm thinking of saving up over the rest of the year until Christmas, then buying a new amp. I'll probably only have about 400-500 dollars (USD) to spend. I play mostly metal, some classic rock, and a little blues. I was thinking that I should get an amp with good cleans, that way I can use my Metal Muff for distortion and still have the clean if I need it.

Here's a couple amps I was looking at:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-Hot-Rod-Deluxe-Amp?sku=480510

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Crate-V32-Palomino-30-Watt-Class-A-Tube-Combo?sku=487828

What do you think of these amps? What about my situation overall? If not these, what amps should I get?
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by Ranger01
randomness...
Do you preferr Jack Daniels or Jim Beam?

I prefer Southern Comfort or vodka, but out of those two, I would have to say Jack.
The morning will come

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Quote by dudetheman
See my sig for gear.

I'm in a band, and my amp isn't quite loud enough to get over the drums. I have a EHX Metal Muff and an Ibanez Weeping Demon wah coming in the mail now. I'm thinking of saving up over the rest of the year until Christmas, then buying a new amp. I'll probably only have about 400-500 dollars (USD) to spend. I play mostly metal, some classic rock, and a little blues. I was thinking that I should get an amp with good cleans, that way I can use my Metal Muff for distortion and still have the clean if I need it.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Crate-V32-Palomino-30-Watt-Class-A-Tube-Combo?sku=487828

What do you think of these amps? What about my situation overall? If not these, what amps should I get?

Neither, they are mainly for bluesy distortion and light classic rock......or Neil Young b/c they get muddy with alot of dist./gain.

I would reccommend a Peavy Valveking or something like that.
list of amps good for that:
Peavy Valveking
Traynor amps (model depends on how loud you want to go)
B-52 amps....very very nice apparently US made (havnt checked in a while but i think it was somewhere in TX) they are like a less expensive Mesa (if you dial em in right)
'11 Gibson LP Jr.
'07 Gretsch 5120
'69 Tele
'10 Godin 5th Ave. Kingpin
'03 Blueridge Dreadnought
'02 Custom Martin D-28
Premier Twin-8
Fender Hot Rod Dlx
Boss SD-1
Quote by dudetheman
See my sig for gear.

I would say out of those two to get the Fender, but I would recommend a Valveking.
The morning will come

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
I'm going to bed. I should be back sometime within the next 12 hours.
The morning will come

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
its kinda like a know it all shrink.. except in UG... man we need more than a shrink up in here.
Proud Owner of a 2006 Taylor 814 CE-Fall Limited Edition

Quote by MiasmA
guys, i got it. pucture = the rare breed of green fruits that tend to laugh scoffingly and then question a statement. AKA lolwut pears

CASE CLOSED..
Why do guys act like they do?

All confusing and odd-like. Especially when you know and they know that they like you.

So........?
What pair of headphones should I get for practicing guitar in my room, under 50€.
Orange Enthousiast.
My willy is green...help!
Quote by charvel_man
So UG appears to be riddled with warlocks.

*Prepares pitchfork*
Quote by whalepudding
Will you show me your willeh?

I've already answered this question for Twist of Fate.
Quote by punk_isntemo12
Why do guys act like they do?

All confusing and odd-like. Especially when you know and they know that they like you.

So........?

Go to the relationship thread.
Quote by Tremelo
My willy is green...help!

Go see a doctor.
The morning will come

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath