I just got my ESP LTD MH-400 about an hour ago and I must say, it is amazing. The finish is perfect, the neck feels so great and the EMG's are f'in awesome. The LFR s better than I expected and the guitar just rocks! Pic's will be coming soon.
My Stuff:
ESP LTD MH-400 (pic's here)
Epiphone G-400 SG
Vox AD30VT
Marshall JH-1 Jackhammer
NICE! put some pics on here i wanna see it!

congrats!
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union
each time I piss in the dark I'm afraid that some wierd plant is going to eat my dick

I got mine almost a year ago and it plays as well as the day I got it.
Awesome! I'm really leaning towards buying that guitar! How's the floyd rose system? I heard the floyd rose is kinda cheap on that guitar? Not too sure though. Hopefully you can shed some light on the subject.
Here are some pic's:

fixationdarknes: The licensed floyd is better than I expected and IMO there is nothing wrong with the quality of it and it feels great. This being my first guitar with a floyd I can not say how it compares to a original but there is nothing wrong with the one on it so I can not see why people say that they are bad. I will post one of the Floyd soon.
My Stuff:
Epiphone G-400 SG
Vox AD30VT
Marshall JH-1 Jackhammer
Cool cool. Nice pics; it looks pretty sexy.

Would you be so kind as to take a picture of the back of the neck where the heel is? I wanna see what the set-neck looks like. Is the upper fret access good?
Last edited by fixationdarknes at Jul 5, 2007,
Here is the pic, hope it's what you wanted. I did have more but my camera is being a bitch and saying they are corrupted or something.

Upper fret access is no problem, granted it's not as good as my G-400 SG but nothing is as good for upper fret access as SG's.
My Stuff:
Epiphone G-400 SG
Vox AD30VT
Marshall JH-1 Jackhammer
Yeah that pic is exactly what I wanted. The set-neck looks really good actually. Can't wait to try it out.

And I know what you mean about the SG's. I own a custom '72 SG myself. Now if only they made SG's with 24 frets and floyd roses.
I love the EMG 81 in it, so nice for heavy music but can still produce a very nice clean sound, personally I don't really like the 85 though, sounds very bass-y to me and I struggle to get a sound I like out of it for anything other than November Rain solo and Sweet Child O Mine intro. Maybe I should change it to a 60 when I pay back my debts.

Anyway when I first plugged it in I was like, WOW, this is how Kirk gets that sound (Master of Puppets was the first thing I played), the EMG 81 is great and I don't know why people bag out on them so much.

This guitar IMO is a 8.5/10, would be 9 but they don't even give you a gig bag with it! A trivial thing I know but they could at least sell them with a $15 gig bag with a little ESP LTD logo on it.

EDIT: I'm taking it to get set up properly tomorrow though as I'm new to floyd's and have little idea of what to do! All I know is that the action needs to be lowered and I want some heavier strings put on it. If I could do all this myself, please link me to a sit which can help me.
My Stuff:
Epiphone G-400 SG
Vox AD30VT
Marshall JH-1 Jackhammer
Last edited by mad4metal at Jul 5, 2007,