yes
54 34%
no
42 26%
maybe
63 40%
Voters: 159.
Page 1 of 2
If you are a girl do you look at a ugly boy and automatically without knowing him not like him? same for you men...
yes if i see Megan Fox i go "i wanna tap that" and when i see a 300 pound fat chick with a beard i go "thats one ugly bitch"
I'll lay waiting, just waiting for my time to come
not really...i mean if a girl is not attractive probably wouldnt walk up to her and start talking like i would if she was hot. However, if a non attractive girl started to talk to me, i would not blow her off...

so i guess i kind of am..
When I first meet a girl, Im shallow in that Ill judge her entirely on her looks. But overtime, Ive come to be attracted to girls that I didnt initially find to be appealing, becuase I discovered they had cool personalities.

So "maybe," I guess.
yes we live in a world where fugly's can't survive the first few years of there life
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
a f ucks a f uck
Quote by DJaye

and it was about that time his sister comes bounding in, as she forgot to grab her handbag, only to see her brother running down the hallway with his dick hanging out and a hotdog sausage up his arse
I am so shallow, none of my intimate relationships get past 3 weeks. I absolutely can not speak to people who are either ugly or unintelligent, i'm just not able to, unless it's condescending.
Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM Dorkus Malorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.

Please, crit my song!
Vision at the Stairs
Quote by SuperRitsu
yes we live in a world where fugly's can't survive the first few years of there life

So how come I'm 25?
hmm..is it not natural to be attracted to the attractive ?
Quote by yawn
There are most certainly not the same thing. They share the same notes, but then again a hamburger and vomit could share the same molecular composition.

Need a laugh?

Quote by GeneralGrim
Lmao. You, sir, just made my year.
Its one thing to be shallow in the positive sense, as in be attracted to the attractive, as you said. The problem is when ppl are shallow in the negative sense, and shun the unattractive.
well, maybe, my girlfriend ain't super hot , but she has a perfect body so that's a plus.

I just don't like fat people ( because I'm freaking skinny)
Orange Enthousiast.
Quote by guitarguy17
not really...i mean if a girl is not attractive probably wouldnt walk up to her and start talking like i would if she was hot. However, if a non attractive girl started to talk to me, i would not blow her off...

so i guess i kind of am..

Im the same as you.. But but thats not as shallow as some chicks.. omg is that bad
I'm shallow an I admit it, everyone is to an extent, to say you aren't at all is just plain lying....
Yeah, I guess I am. I can easily be friends with unattractive/fat people, but you wouldn't find me coming on to them.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
Well my friend doesn't mind ugly people coming on him either.

He's just that desperate :p .
Orange Enthousiast.
I believe that no girl is beautiful without a fantastic personality. If shes hot but is annoying as hell, she can get lost.
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Quote by Rocker_69
I believe that no girl is beautiful without a fantastic personality. If shes hot but is annoying as hell, she can get lost.

depends, dark blue eyes and brown hair with fine body=idc shes too hot to leave
Quote by 14shadesofblue
depends, dark blue eyes and brown hair with fine body=idc shes too hot to leave

nope, I had one of those , a super hot girl from Portugal , but she turned out to be such a bitch, I couldn't even get passed 1st base without a headache and losing my hornyness.
Orange Enthousiast.
yes
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
I know I am.
Hell, everybody is.
It's human nature, survival of the fittest.
For example, a good looking guy will always think he's superior to an ugly guy, it's natural. It just isn't considered "right" for the good looking guy to express this sentiment, so he doesn't.

Our society has been molded into one based on equality, thus, we are all forced to at the very least pretend we are all equal.
Quote by TTC
nope, I had one of those , a super hot girl from Portugal , but she turned out to be such a bitch, I couldn't even get passed 1st base without a headache and losing my hornyness.

where she live? pics plz?
Quote by Horebane
I know I am.
Hell, everybody is.
It's human nature, survival of the fittest.
For example, a good looking guy will always think he's superior to an ugly guy, it's natural. It just isn't considered "right" for the good looking guy to express this sentiment, so he doesn't.

Our society has been molded into one based on equality, thus, we are all forced to at the very least pretend we are all equal.

You do have a point, but from personal experience, when I know I'm way smarter then the hotter guy, I feel superior. ( unless the dude has a hotter gf)
Orange Enthousiast.
Quote by 14shadesofblue
where she live? pics plz?

Limburg , Belgium

Sorry , I lost the pictures, and I'm not gonna ask them for you . ( I'm to lazy for that)
Orange Enthousiast.
Yeah, if a girl's unattractive then I won't make as much of an effort to be friends with her. Harsh, I know. It's true what they say about birds of a feather flocking together though. Social cliques tend to consist of people all in a similar "league".

I'm not saying it's fair, and I'm not saying I do it consciously, it's just a natural thing. It's like if any of us (as a loose example) started chatting with someone and it turned out they had very similar music taste to us, we'd make more of an effort with them because we'd feel more connected to them, and the opposite if they had totally constrasting musical tastes.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Last edited by Yakult at Jul 5, 2007,
Quote by TTC
Limburg , Belgium

Sorry , I lost the pictures, and I'm not gonna ask them for you . ( I'm to lazy for that)

you make happy cat sad
Quote by 14shadesofblue
you make happy cat sad

oh geezz , what have I done !!
Orange Enthousiast.
i just dont like talking to ugly people, lol. People who are quite attractive i make friends with, and hot girls i just panic and try to talk to them
It depends. The girl that I like is fatty.
If she's fatty, then there's no problem. But if she's FAT, without self control, not hygienic, then I don't like her.
I'm overweighted myself, but I have self control and I lowered 5 kg last month and going on. But if she's an eating machine, or that stuff, I don't think that I'd be interested.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

first of all if you think somone is ugly thats not shallow but if that was the only reason u didn't like them then thats shallow. If they piss everyone off and try to be "cool" by lying about things they dont have and havent done and are **** disturbers then ya thats not shallow
Whenever i'm chatting to agirl, unlike most men, my main thoughts aint "Should i/Shouldnt i try to get in her knickers" It's more like "Is she a nice person?"
Quote by JilaX^
EVERYONE are shallow. No exceptions.

Way to make a generalization there buddy. I'm sure some people aren't shallow at all. Maybe because of a brain damage; we'll never know.

Quote by Yakult
Yeah, if a girl's unattractive then I won't make as much of an effort to be friends with her. Harsh, I know. It's true what they say about birds of a feather flocking together though. Social cliques tend to consist of people all in a similar "league".

I'm not saying it's fair, and I'm not saying I do it consciously, it's just a natural thing. It's like if any of us (as a loose example) started chatting with someone and it turned out they had very similar music taste to us, we'd make more of an effort with them because we'd feel more connected to them, and the opposite if they had totally constrasting musical tastes.

So basically you're saying you're a pretty boy who only goes for pretty girls?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by TTC

see, thats about the point where you wap it in her mouth.
cue: no bitchiness

edit: i dont actually agree with that above statement, unless the girl in question has been paid IN FULL.
Quote by ZanasCross
I can now officially say, sex with paolio is not overrated. Best e-sex I've ever had....

Quote by Moggan13
Whenever i'm chatting to agirl, unlike most men, my main thoughts aint "Should i/Shouldnt i try to get in her knickers" It's more like "Is she a nice person?"

If she's not good looking then most people will. However, if she's hot and you're thinking that then you're either gay, or ugly. Or both.
ENGL Fireball
Framus 2x12
Ibanez RG1570 - DM Breeds
Epi Les Paul - Warthog Pup
MXR 10 Band EQ
TS9
ISP Decimator
Boss DD3
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
Dunlop Crybaby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10rdcKp317I - New X-men Theme Vid
yes

but im also ugly so im effectively a visual hypocrite
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Page 1 of 2