My friend has one of these and it sounds pretty bad, the distortion is absolute crap and the clean sounds ok, the tubes arent that great.

I would much rather have a laney or a peavey or a deville or even my crappy lil Fender Frontman 15G than this piece of sh*t.

sam, please dont kill me for this :P
it is **** get a line6 spider III they are most definately the best amp i have ever come across for there price in the 28 years i have been in the business
yoyoyuyo

Guitars.........................Amp.................Pedals (getting new)
Ibanez S470................Laney VC15.....Boss DS-1 (it's bad)
PRS SE Soapbar II
Ibanez aw15 acoustic
Quote by sgtpeppers
it is **** get a line6 spider III they are most definately the best amp i have ever come across for there price in the 28 years i have been in the business

Sweet, i might look into one of those
^ Don't!

Quote by sgtpeppers

The Beatles used SS amps to record the Sgt. Pepper album, but they were remarkably better amps than the Spider! And I love the Beatles with all my heart, but "guitar tone" is really not what they've gone down in history for. Holy crap! I'm just so upset that someone with a Beatles-related user name has recommended the Spider. I need a shower.

What music do you play? What's the budget?

Similarly priced and sized, you could get a Crate V32 1x12 for $50 less, or the 2x12 for $50 more. Probably a better amp. Used, you could do even better than that.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Quote by slatsmania
I'm just so upset that someone with a Beatles-related user name has recommended the Spider.

he was joking. I think.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
Quote by Blompcube
he was joking. I think.

One can only hope.
Quote by John Mayer
"'What do you do when you've seen the most stupendous, stunning, earth-shattering show of all time?' Uh...I dunno...stop using hyperbole?"

UG 83
Quote by sgtpeppers

Wait, 28 years, and you think a Line 6 Spider III is the best amp you've ever come across? Ever heard of the word valve?
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic.

Anyways I've yet to play the blues custom. But the other epi valve amps are quite good. (as long as you don't use the effects which are pretty bad)
yeah i was being sarcastic lol
yoyoyuyo

Guitars.........................Amp.................Pedals (getting new)
Ibanez S470................Laney VC15.....Boss DS-1 (it's bad)
PRS SE Soapbar II
Ibanez aw15 acoustic
Sarcasm doesn't carry very well on the internet, so I suggest smilies, for example:

"A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a disco environment." - Frank Zappa
Quote by Jinskee
Don't question the X.
<Frenchy> I'm such a failure