This is officially, the last song I'll be posting up for a long while. Not only have I "run out" of material to post, but I'll be moving around plenty for the rest of the month (starting out this Friday), but we'll be sitting composing with the band pretty much exclusively now, so it will be a while before I have the freedom to sit down and doodle with GP.

Anyway, this song is quite simple, linear, and to-the-point... I'm still having trouble playing the second trill section of the solo (my middle finger keeps cramping up).

Any comment on how to improve, or revise this would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Attachments:
DeathMetal-Enslaved.zip
Nice song =]

Erm for the trilling... just practice it really, build up a lot of stamina & strength, or you could just tap it =]
My Band =]
We play some goffic pish
Its fun

Leave us a comment, we'll get back to you =]
This was ****ing great man, I love the way how you make the different time signatures work, i'm kind of jealous . Riff 3 was my favourite and riff 5 was great too, it just fit perfectly. The solo was cool but for some reason I feel that it doesn't fit the song...

anyway: 9.5/10

grtz, and thx for your crit on my song!
I know there is a song called "Enslaved" by Steel Attack. Probably a few other bands too. Figured you might want to know.
Quote by MightyAl
I think this is the real problem. Standing up to someone so fat has a couople major risks.
1)They might have a heart attack, fall on you and crush you
2)They might eat you. And not in a fun, girl-on-girl 'pics or it didn't happemn' way.
Cerin... that doesn't affect me all that much (if at-all), but thanks for the info... I guess. I'm not too worried about some other band coming around to get in a legal battle over song titles with us.