It's probably the best Epi Standard, but you'd be better off spending your money on a Michael Kelly Patriot.

Far higher quality for the price.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
do you think the standard is a lot better because i read reviews and they all say that the only problem is the weight but i dont care the weight what do you know or think about the sound or the quality ?? its better yha the standard or the same or worst wht do you think ?
Go with the one you are going to get, i have 1 and its great...........the problem of weight, its not even heavy.
Well the main problem with Epiphone guitars in this price range is that a lot of them are poorly made. They also have pretty crappy pickups.

The Plain Top is better than the other standards because it's all mahogany with a maple top as opposed to a mahogany/alder mix with a maple top.

I'm still going to suggest getting an MK Patriot .
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
thnks man im going to theshop and try and ask what is better and the best sound will go home