Hey
I'm going to Oxegen tmrw (4 day concert)

Im looknig for a few evil pranks i can do to friends/enemies in the campsite

Theres going to be people sleeping and passed out everywhere and we're stuck in tents for 4 days...

Any Ideas???????
use your head man and think of something. you dont deserve to do pranks if you cant think of anything decent
take a dump in their sleeping bag...
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Be a completely reasonable human being? That oughta show them.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Buy a couple of cans of shaving cream (foam, not gel), and put them in the freezer until they are completely frozen. Then, take a saw and lop off the ends; You should be able to pull out the frozen cylinder of condensed foam. Now, put those cylinders inside the sleeping bags of those you are pranking, and when they unfreeze, the condensed foam will swell out to upwards of 10 times its regular size. Have fun
So, gentlemen: How do we kill Superman?
Quote by Raidis86
Buy a couple of cans of shaving cream (foam, not gel), and put them in the freezer until they are completely frozen. Then, take a saw and lop off the ends; You should be able to pull out the frozen cylinder of condensed foam. Now, put those cylinders inside the sleeping bags of those you are pranking, and when they unfreeze, the condensed foam will swell out to upwards of 10 times its regular size. Have fun

Imagine what you could achieve by shoving it up your....

VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
Imagine what you could achieve by shoving it up your bum...?

Creampie goatse
Quote by Raidis86

That is incredible! I've got to try that at Reading.

EDIT: Damn, severe lack of fridge.
Last edited by webbtje at Jul 5, 2007,
well if the guys drink till they pass out you can put tooth paste or other white substance on their asses and and take pics

othen than that just think of something to scare the hell out of a girl so seh will run undressed out of the shower or dorm
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
dose them with LSD while they are sleeping, or spike their drinks with it.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
dose them with LSD while they are sleeping, or spike their drinks with it.

Harsh but surely hilarious. I suggest laxatives instead. Can you imagine worse at a festival? The looks on the faces of everyone as you leave the portaloo... wow, you'd feel like a murderer.
Quote by webbtje
That is incredible! I've got to try that at Reading.

EDIT: Damn, severe lack of fridge.

One year at camp we put 5 economy sized ones in a guys sleeping bag , the thing looked like an overstuffed cream crepe.
haha....like ther one with the shaving foam but no freezer!

I hav a scissors, permanent marker nd lots of booze to work with....any more idea???
Put toothpaste in their pants. Make sure it's minty because it will feel like there penis is on fire.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
As for your enemies, here is the ultimate prank. Make sure they're really pissed. When they fall asleep, pull down their pants, unroll a condom and spit in it, and poke it halfway up their ass with a pencil.
Quote by MightyAl
As for your enemies, here is the ultimate prank. Make sure they're really pissed. When they fall asleep, pull down their pants, unroll a condom and spit in it, and poke it halfway up their ass with a pencil.

Or just put your spunk in there toothpaste.
Quote by webbtje
Harsh but surely hilarious. I suggest laxatives instead. Can you imagine worse at a festival? The looks on the faces of everyone as you leave the portaloo... wow, you'd feel like a murderer.

yeah but alcohol doesn't mask the taste of laxatives very well, and you can't give it to them while they are sleeping.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I went to Glastonbury for 6 days this year, we just spent the whole time stoned, laughing at nothing at all.

Also, mud wrestling = win.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
duct tape. wrap someone up and put them somewhere funny
Quote by Dave_Mc
how do those marshall handles compare tonewise to, say, mesa handles?

Owns a Blackheart Little Giant...
Put a knife into your femoral artery and take pics.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
If you wanna make them dead men walkin, for Oxygen while asleep just write RULE BRITANNIA on their foreheads. The amount of dirty looks they'd get.......
www.myspace.com/theoncefuturekings

Let me know what ya think!

MUFC

And it'll haunt you, my honey bee,
anyone who's anyone has had that same dream,
where you're falling, or where you're flying,
or were you calling out, or were you dying?
Quote by timeforheroes
If you wanna make them dead men walkin, for Oxygen while asleep just write RULE BRITANNIA on their foreheads. The amount of dirty looks they'd get.......

haha brilliant!!!