Hi im about to do a little performance at school (green day - good riddance) its the first real performance we doing lol it will be fun.....any tips on calmin nervousness cause our singer is a little nervous.
Remind him that the worst thing that can happen is being humiliated in the eyes of his peers.
when you are playing imagine that everyone watching is wearing nothing but their underwear, it helps lol. It makes you think the crowd as being less serious and more there for fun so you will relax and also enjoy yourself more while you are playing and if your happy while your playing people will notice this and think that you seem confident and calm..... well you dont have to listen to me lol im crazy
Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..
Quote by MightyAl
Remind him that the worst thing that can happen is being humiliated in the eyes of his peers.

You left out the part where you then sit in the audience and then glare expectingly at him out of the corner of his eye.

Great success!!
Quote by PapaSmurph
You left out the part where you then sit in the audience and then glare expectingly at him out of the corner of his eye.

Great success!!

Yea. many people should also get really old(and therefore huge and obvious) video cameras, to record him sh*tting his pants from multiple angles.
Just go out there and have fun. Try to block out the audience, and make believe you are just practicing
Guitars:
Slivertone SIK-1 (Black w/ Custom Killswitch)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom (Alpine White)

Platanos con Salami

Hippies at Heart