okay muse played so a few of you must of gone.

is there only one entranced for standing tickets? liek is there one big queue?

the reason i ask, my dad just bought me 3 standing tickets (was originally seated tickets). so i dont arrive at wembley stadium till 2:30 and doors open at 2. (we booked hte train thinking we were gonna be seated)

so am i right to think that im gonna be pretty far back in the crowd?

or is there a chance i might not be?

ill keep on dreaming...
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09
Stay away you freak....I dont want you spreading your hideous crab population..

METALLICA AT WEMBLEY 08/07/07
You shouldn't be too far back, at Muse there was a steady stream of people entering the standing area right up until Muse started playing (about 5 odd hours after the doors opened) - possibly even longing... I kinda stopped paying attention. Plus, you can always push foward.
PROJECT 84
Quote by bartdevil_metal
I'm going to Metallica too. New Wembley is much the same as old Wembley, you walk down Wembley way and there's something like 6 gates into the stadium. A map of the seats can be found here: http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/22003E73794A3C13?artistid=735647&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=200

Infact, I'm in roughly the same are as you, just two tiers higher. lol

sorry, ignore my signature, im standing now.

SUCKER! lol. only pissing on you.

im standing so i want to know whats the odds of me being at the back as i wont be there till 2:30.
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09
Stay away you freak....I dont want you spreading your hideous crab population..

METALLICA AT WEMBLEY 08/07/07
Yeh, if you join the queue... be careful to join one of the queues away from the stadium. The queues right up next to the stadium are for seating.
Also make sure you queue near the right turnstile.

Also... one more thing... the sound at Wembley is AWFUL.
i mean... really terrible.
Remember, there are two standing sections. Pitch standing which is quite a way away from the stage, and pit standing, which is right up to the stage. They are seperated by a barrier and loads of security, so no jumping the barrier.

I was lucky enough to get a wristband to get into the front section on the day, as they were giving them away to random people as there was plenty of spare space .

Its like any concert really though. If you want the best view, get there as early as possible and hope for the best, and prepare to not move, so get sore legs and be unable to buy more food or drink. But you can see well from the whole standing area if you aren't a midget if you don't mind too much were you go.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
Quote by dumps
sorry, ignore my signature, im standing now.

SUCKER! lol. only pissing on you.

im standing so i want to know whats the odds of me being at the back as i wont be there till 2:30.

That's when they open the doors, but everyone will get there before then.
Me and my mate broke into the building site while wembly was still underconstruciton. Needless to say, we licked it.
Land of my high endeavor,
Land of the shining river,
Land of my heart forever,
Scotland the brave