LMAO seen it but lololololol. RE is awesome.
Main Gear:

Santiago S3 Spanish Classical
PRS CE22 Mahogany
Mesa/Boogie F-50 combo w/ G12K-100
Teese RMC Wizard Wah
Rothwell Switchblade
Ibanez FL-9
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus V2
EHX SMMwH
Quote by purplegreendave
if im not mistaken YOU posted this before...

I couldn't have, I've never seen it before.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp
I couldn't have, I've never seen it before.

seeme the sort of thing youd post in the many games topics you hijack XD
I'm so unique I don't even have a sig.
Some guy who used to frequent UG said he voiced the Merchant from Resi 4. The Leader I think it was. And he wasn't just some random teenage tool which makes it slightly more plausible.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde

I don't know why, but I just bust out laughing when the car drove by with the music blaring and he did this little chicken dance gesture. Totally random...

Seen it before but it's awesome.

If you're a RE4 fan check out this video too: http://youtube.com/watch?v=3b8G8delDlk
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
omg....
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Quote by Kensai
If you're a RE4 fan check out this video too: http://youtube.com/watch?v=3b8G8delDlk

Dude, that was awesome. Although, they're not zombies in RE:4...=\

Well, they're technically zombies, they're just not the proper type of zombies.

Quote by Smokey Amp
Dude, that was awesome. Although, they're not zombies in RE:4...=\

Well, they're technically zombies, they're just not the proper type of zombies.

Lol I didn't even think of that; and I'm replaying the game for the 2nd time.

Still pretty funny though
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by _Mayday_
They're plauged!

Yah. I could go on about the original voodoo zombies and how they technically are zombies, but I won't. They don't fit Romero's zombie profile and they don't fit original Resi Evil's zombie profile, let's just leave it there.

On another note:

"Grab the shotgun! You don't need to load it! We did that shit for you!"

It's true, Resi 4 really throws you in the deep end. I mean, having to face baghead with just the default pistol and no upgrades is a bitch. Sure, you can get the shotgun, but if it's your first time you've got to find it first.

to Kensai for replaying the game again. I must have done that 5 times.

Summer's coming up, so I'll probably end up playing through it again.
Quote by _Mayday_
to Kensai for replaying the game again. I must have done that 5 times.

Summer's coming up, so I'll probably end up playing through it again.

Yah, it's got great replay value, especially on the harder difficulties. I'm playing through it at the moment.

Quote by Smokey Amp
Yah, it's got great replay value, especially on the harder difficulties. I'm playing through it at the moment.

*SPOILER, I guess*

After the house where you fight loads of 'em with Serra, you have two paths you can choose to go, one fighting an El Gigante, the other those two mad sisters. Which do you choose? I've always gone with the chainsaw wielding sisters, as the Gigante's piss me right off, especially with freakin' Ashley to look after.

Speaking of which, I can't be the only one to take pleasure in creating rhythms with the Y button. "Freeze! Follow me. Freeze, follow me."
Quote by _Mayday_
*SPOILER, I guess*

After the house where you fight loads of 'em with Serra, you have two paths you can choose to go, one fighting an El Gigante, the other those two mad sisters. Which do you choose? I've always gone with the chainsaw wielding sisters, as the Gigante's piss me right off, especially with freakin' Ashley to look after.

Speaking of which, I can't be the only one to take pleasure in creating rhythms with the Y button. "Freeze! Follow me. Freeze, follow me."

I take both paths. I go back and do El Gigante second, because I like to get both treasures. If I could only do one, it'd be the Chainsaw sisters one; it's just easier.

Also, it's 'X' to say 'Wait' or 'Follow Me', not 'Y'. If you're referring to the GC version, that is...

*SPOILER, I guess*

Pussy. I take both. Get all the treasure and more money that way.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by Meths
Pussy. I take both. Get all the treasure and more money that way.

It's just he's really annoying. I never really thought about the gold. When I get my GC back, I'll play through it again. Without using the unlimited Rocket Launcher...

Quote by Smokey Amp
Also, it's 'X' to say 'Wait' or 'Follow Me', not 'Y'. If you're referring to the GC version, that is...

Yeah, I made a mistake. Human after all.
Quote by _Mayday_
Yeah, I made a mistake. Human after all.

Human errors are unacceptable.

Anyway, what do you guys choose on RE:4 as the pistol you'll gradually customise? The Red9, Punisher, Blacktail or Standard?

It's Blacktail for me. Even though the Red9 is ultimately more powerful, the Blacktail just looks and sounds the way a pistol should, and it can still be upgraded to be quite fierce. I used the Red9 on my first run through the game, I didn't want it again.

The Blacktail is more economical in terms of inventory space, too.

Last edited by Smokey Amp at Jul 5, 2007,
Quote by Smokey Amp
Human Errors are unacceptable.

Anyway, what do you guys choose on RE:4 as the pistol you'll gradually customise? The Red 9, Punisher, Blacktail or Standard?

It's Blacktail for me. Even though the Red9 is ultimately more powerful, the Blacktail just looks and sounds the way a pistol should, and it can still be upgraded to be quite fierce. I used the Red9 on my first run through the game, I didn't want it again.

I think my gradual set up didn't include a handgun. I can't really remember. I must come off as a Resi 4 novice, but I just haven't played it in a long time. In the Summer holidays I'll go mad and complete it 8 times. Screw a social life.