right guys my origional plan was to get a used 5150 head and a 2x12 vader cab but the cab is going to cost about £90 just to ship over... so i think its going to end up costing me about £740 altogether. this is a bit over budget. Now i am thinking that the head is the most importent so im going to stick with the 5150, but has anyone got any advice on a good cab to go with the 5150 or somewhere in england i can get a vader.

cheers guys
I got a marshall 1936 2x12 with vintage 30s in for 200 off ebay. Sounds great.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Engl, Framus, Marshall...

All good cabs, I imagine. I've only tried an Engl cab, and I wasn't comparing it to anything, though.

Edit: ^Avatars are hard to find here in Europe, though.
Quote by ShizNick
Ok I think we're all good now. We're on the same page, and I'm back to trying to get with his sister.

^That's how you do it, kids!
Member #3 of the Iron Maiden Are Gods club. PM Revelations to join!

I write, apparently!
Last edited by sheldonplank at Jul 5, 2007,
Quote by ShizNick
Ok I think we're all good now. We're on the same page, and I'm back to trying to get with his sister.

I write, apparently!
Look at the 4x12s of those brands, then. Look up reviews on Harmony Central, and try them if you can.
Quote by ShizNick

I write, apparently!
Honestly, save up.
Hail Satan

Gear:
Yamaha RGX220
Peavey 5150
Trohak Cabinet (w/ Eminence speakers)
Mesa/Boogie 2x12 Roadster
Marshall Mg15