I live in a crummy town known for insane amounts of crime and drug related deaths. A town where absolutely nothing that isn't coordinated by the town is tolerated.

Last night, a few of my band members and fans went around to put up posters for an upcoming show we're hosting. We're the only band in our town so there's very little support for any music scene around here.

So today, I get a call from town hall telling me that postering is illegal and if i don't take them all down, legal action will be taken.

First of all, that is CRAP.

Secondly, I don't know where all the posters are, regardless. It wasn't me who posted them, and the band members who did post them don't live here. I won't be able to get a hold of them for a few days and they want the posters gone today.

So, wtf do i do? Should i just leave them up? IS there much they can do?
Fight The Power!!!
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
XBL Gamertag: XzXPatrickXzX
The System HAS Failed
Quote by tommyp484
"RUSSELL! WHAT THE F*CK!!!!"
Legal Action?

There going to get a couple cops to tear the posters down and they'll fine you 20 bucks eh?

what a bunch of overzealous assh0les.
Why not tell them you didn't do it? Take down as many as you can. If they find any, tell them you didn't put them up.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by XzX_Patrick_XzX
Fight The Power!!!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!
Trust me I'm a doctor

A doctor with a mustache
I did. but my number is on it, therefore its' my responsibility? I'm gonna go put up a bunch of posters with the mayors number on it and see waht happens i think
Tell them you have no idea who did it, and that you're angry and appalled that someone would put your number on them. Tell them you are considering filing for harrasment. That'll shut them up. Or did you already tell them who did put them up?

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
yeah they already know that it's people in association with me who put them up.