I have an epiphone les paul here but i'm having trouble identifying what model it is. It says limited edition on the back of it and there is no model name listed. On the front of the headstock it has the epiphone ensignia, the les paul model signature and than on the plastic plate covering the truss rod it just says "gibson" also the tuners have been switched to grovers from whatever the originals were and the finish is like a dark cherry which i don't think is offered on standard les pauls. Is there a way i can run the serial number or somethign to find out the model?
Give us pics if you can. .

And more details, Binding? Knobs? Pickup covers? Inlays?
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
You know, a picture speaks a thousand words.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Yea sorry i had to track some batteries down. Here:
Last edited by YYZ at Jul 6, 2007,
uh oh, i might be mistaken, but i remember a thread recently where some guy had an lp with 3 screws on the truss rod cover, and they thought it was counterfeit.
Are you getting a healthy amount of fibre?
Quote by Arctine
THAT, is hot.

+1
My Gear:
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat
Vox AD30VT
Big Muff Pi.
Quote by scottlikespie
uh oh, i might be mistaken, but i remember a thread recently where some guy had an lp with 3 screws on the truss rod cover, and they thought it was counterfeit.

Well the serial number checks out to the Un Sing plant or osmething in Korea. I really just want to know what model it is.
Quote by scottlikespie

I hope you're joking. EVERY Gibson or Epiphone has three screws in the truss rod cover...
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
i don't think so, they have contoured backs don't they?
Quote by Sid McCall
I hope you're joking. EVERY Gibson or Epiphone has three screws in the truss rod cover...

You must not own a Gibson, because EVERY Gibson has a two-screw truss rod cover, every Epi I'm pretty sure has 3 screws, if it says Gibson and has three screws it's fake.

TS, looks just like a plus top standard in a nice finish, just enjoy your sexy guitar
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
Quote by hamish5178
You must not own a Gibson, because EVERY Gibson has a two-screw truss rod cover, every Epi I'm pretty sure has 3 screws, if it says Gibson and has three screws it's fake.

TS, looks just like a plus top standard in a nice finish, just enjoy your sexy guitar

My Epi has 3
Quote by Sid McCall

I would check your SG if i were you...
Gear:
1965 Fender Mustang not a RI
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass

Peavey Classic 50