Kill the FCC

I dont think you know
what is best for me

Parental Advisory

Kill the FCC
-------------------------------------------
Yeah, It's short, Deal with it
Last edited by Sexamps at Jul 5, 2007,
Sing about something that matters. Censorship is one of the best thngs that has happened to the media. IT drives the urge to want to view it. So embrace it rather than fighting it.
Yeah, yeah....

Consorship is the opposite of freedom, I dont know where you live, so it may not matter, but where I live is sopposed to be a free country.

but hey, thats my opinion
I live in the u.s so i'm i that country as well. What is it about censorship that pisses you off (specifics would prove your point even more)
TO DEAN: Thanks

TO FLOYD: **** IT, Thats my reason, and its the only reason I need the FCC can go **** themselves... So can UG for Censoring the **** word, I dont give a ****, what are they going to do?

And because I know some dip**** is going to bring this up: Its not an extreame song, the word Kill can be used in multiple ways

For example: Kill the power

Im not saying "Murder the power" but to end

I know I could use other words besides kill, but because of its Violent properties, I used it
well shows how much you know about the fcc and your reasons aren't up to par wth an actual argument so have fun rambling on about somthign you really don't have a passion for.
It's a lot easier to get your point across if you do it intelligently.

If you want the f-word on TV, maybe you shouldn't use it just for the sake of it. If it's the only thing that fits into a meter of a song, or if a standup comedian like Richard Pryor or George Carlin uses it for laughs, or if it's used as character development in a movie, that's fine. Just shouting it randomly, like in this song, makes level-headed people such as myself not want to hear it because it gets annoying.

Family TV isn't bad by the way. Watch The Fairly Oddparents and tell me if you don't laugh.
Good job conveying your point in an intelligent matter, I can really see where you're coming from when you put it like that. I'm going to delete every episode off my DVR because thanks to you, I realized it's gay.
agreed with bannana boy exing out the fairly odd parents. And to sex amps i have to give you the standing ovation of the MOST ORIGINAl comeback i've heard in ages. HEre's a great idea though when you grow up i'd love to have an actual conversation with you without the whole **** thing every 10 seconds. In fact i'm willing to bet that i could pull a better song out of my ass with out using the **** word every 6 second. Whad ya' say. You up for the challange?
LoL.

And if you hate censorship so much why dont you get around the UG Filter, it's pretty simple. But wait, thats probably intentional to point out the freedoms that you dont have, like that of free speech and free expression... oh wait, you do have those dont you... Well then, your argument has confused me Sexamps. Because you're claiming you have... well, actually I'll just shut up about my personal beliefs and crit the piece, okay? Okay. I apoligize for the outburst

turn on the TV
What do I see
Nothing?
first response: well then, your tv must be broken. There is something on your tv. I dont understand what you are saying here. And I'm not trying to be a smartass here, you're just not saying anything.

when will it end
before it gets
the best of me
How will it get the best of you? How is censorship out to get you personally? Specifically.

**** it then
**** family TV

kill the FCC
okay then...

I dont think you know
what is best for me
If you are going to make a bold, punkish claim like this at least dont back down from your argument. Saying "I dont think" as oppose to "You dont" before "know" completely skews your confidence, which is not what you want the audience to read into, you want to present yourself as strong. Second guessing is not strong, "knowing" is.

Let it be
let my lyrics free
**** your censors
**** your bleeps
Even if you may be trying to be ironic here (which I doubt but...) it doesnt work. As a written piece you have shown that you are not even proactive enough to beat the censors and as a sung piece you have not shown you deserve to have your "lyrics be free"

You make me sick
with family TV

Kill the FCC

I dont think you know
what is best for me

Parental Advisory[

Kill the FCC
this is either witty or not, i havent decided

In short: show dont tell