Vox Xl series - Very poor amps imo. Very mudddy with sterile cleans. I'd advoid.

Vox DA series- I was quite impressed. THe Vox DA-5 destroys the micro cube. For those in search of a little amp to walk around with heres the answer.

The Da-15 is also very good. So if anyone is just picking up the guitar now or has a buddy picking up get one of these babies for the pricetag of 129 dollars. Fantastic tone for a beginner amp.

Vox Valvetronix- We all know how these go

Michael Kelly Patriot guitars are fantast. An AANJ esque neckjoint on a set in

Beautiful inlays and finish. Great pickups. perfect fretjob. And It was MIK. I was suprised. I have a new perception of korea. Atleast they do something right.
Quote by Ibanez20th

Beautiful inlays and finish. Great pickups. perfect fretjob. And It was MIK. I was suprised. I have a new perception of korea. Atleast they do something right.

Sorry to be off topic, but what exactly did South Korea not do right? No I'm not Korean, I'm just wondering about that phrasing.
Ibanez SR-500
Schecter C1 Blackjack
Ibanez GSR200
Classical acoustic

G&K Backline 600 + Goldline 210GLX cab
Vox AD30VT
Crate G40C XL
Crate BT15
EH Metal Muff
Digitech Grunge
Danelectro Fab Overdrive
M-Audio Ozonic
Tascam M-308
^yeah, south korea was pretty cool, considering that they got the **** ends of a lot of sticks.

And I played a Michael kelly, it was totally awesome.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
I'm completely oblivious to korea outside of guitar manufacturing. Where for the most part they are pretty bad.