Well, simply put, I am interested in finding the best guitar amp i can for the lowest cost without comprising too much quality along the way.

I mainly play classic rock-ish stuff, zeppelin, pink Floyd, Hendrix, but i do like to play some heavier distorted things as well, like metallica, avenged sevenfold, etc.

As far as a sound I'm looking for, obviously i want to able to play those previously mentioned classic rock styles, but i really want a good lead tone because i really want to capture David Gilmour's sound/tone when im playing solo's.

Im going to be one of Agile's strat knock offs, or maybe the les paul knock off with a whammy, not sure yet.

As far as price range, id say about 400-500 max, but i really don't want to spend that much, but i will if i have to.

SO PLEASE POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION, any helps appreciated, thanks
SO PLEASE POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION, any helps appreciated, thanks

go north... or north west
Live fast, die young, and leave a good lookin corpse

For the most amp for the least money, look used. You should be able to find a Peavey Classic 30 for under $400 (we're talking USD, right?). I think you'll be happy with that. For more of that Gilmour sound, but harder to find, you could look for the Peavey Delta Blues 1x15. Great amp.

If you don't need that much power, the Crate Palominos are coming down in price. A new V16 now sells for $350. It's every bit as good as the $400 Blues Jr.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Quote by BKR
go north... or north west

Or Dennis....Go Dennis for sure.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Any Strongbad fans that played the dungeonman game?