So, for all you I have bothered over the last couple of weeks with all my threads
I've finally decided on a Marshall DSL50. Was in playing it today and my god it sounded good. It's funny, that described the tone I was looking for more than I managed to, I don't think it was so much a 'metal' sound I wanted as opposed to a sh*t load of gain

Anyway, so I tried it out with the MXR 10 band EQ (Which I own) a Boss SD-1 (for the sake of it) and a Tubescreamer, can't remember which one I played.
But it sounded DAMN good.

So, my new problem haha:

I've also decided on the Schecter Hellraiser with the active EMG's on it, which I'm sure most of you will have seen on the guitar forum

But, they're both around the same price. I only have money for one atm I'd be getting whatever I don't choose come Christmas time more or less.

Currently I have a Schecter Omen-6 (peice of junk... seriously)
And my Peavey Bandit 112, which isn't all that bad but lacks the tone I want.

Which should I go for first?
And please, don't just say amp cause everyone else is
What do you want first?
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Quote by tubab0y
What do you want first?

The guitar tbh haha, I f*cking HATE my guitar.
I don't even know why I bought it Wasn't even that long ago either.

But alot of people seem to go by the theory that a new amp should come first or whatever, because a new guitar isn't going to sound much different if you're currently unhappy with your tone... something along those lines

But, I dunno if I could go another 6 months playing that thing:P
This is the question that needs an answer:

Quote by tubab0y
What do you want first?

Usually I'd definitely say the amp. But you can get by with the Bandit for six months if you really think your guitar is that bad.

But selfishly I want you to get the amp we don't get six more months of amp threads.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
if your guitar makes you not want to play then get a new guitar first. if not, upgrade amp.
2006 Fender Deluxe Players Strat w/ Stephens Design Mojo pickups
Gibson SG Special
Carvin DC727 w/ Bareknuckle Nailbomb 7 and CWP 7
Mesa Boogie Mark IV head
Mesa Boogie 2x12 Cab MC90/EV200w

VP of Carvin Club but call me Il Duce
Quote by slatsmania
This is the question that needs an answer:

Usually I'd definitely say the amp. But you can get by with the Bandit for six months if you really think your guitar is that bad.

But selfishly I want you to get the amp we don't get six more months of amp threads.

hahahaa, +1

but yeah, in this instance, assuming you're sure you can get the amp by christmas, get the guitar.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?