So, I need a book for a 13 hour car drive, up and back to Florida. It needs to be a book that I can probably find at my local Wal Mart because Im leaving in like 3 days, and dont have time to order a book. I like books by Stephen King, or S.E Hinton just to give you an idea of what I might like. Suggestions?

LoG122392
"Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean they're not after you" - Kurt Cobain R.I.P

\_/ This is the Care-Cup! As you can see, it is empty...

p.s. haters, may you trip and fall in a puddle of AIDS.

If you can you should try to find a copy of House Of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski. You would probably enjoy it. I am in love with the damn book.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
Harry Potter!
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
maybe the outsiders i thought that was a pretty badass book
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Urm

Gordon Ramsey - Humble pie

Thats if Gordon Ramsey is as big in the US as here in the UK
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

Marshall DSL100 Halfstack

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
If you haven't read Catcher In The Rye, then I strongly recommend it. They'll have it at Wal-Mart.
Desperation by Stephen King is a good one. =)
Got METAL?

Quote by metacarpi
However, if we're being all grown up about this (in the pit?) walkingonspikes is dead on
man seriously read "Eye of the Dragon" by Steven king, its one of his books that ISNT horror. Its a story about a prince back in the middle ages who is framed for his fathers murder. F*cking Great Book
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████